Help me please

Options
My name is Mary and I am looking to make a major change in my life. I need some people to be my friend on here and to help hold me accountable. Would anyone like to do that? I am very unhappy with my health and ready for a better life!

Replies

• dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    You can do this Mary, keep focused, log all your food and drinks. That with some mutually supportive friends on here and you will do this. If you have a bad day don't let it turn into a bad week or a bad month. Good luck Mary
  • NewGemini130
    NewGemini130 Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    You can add me Mary!
  • bininj
    bininj Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary. You can add me too. I also reached a crossroad and decided to make some changes. I'm really happy on a LCHF diet, losing weight and doing well. It makes me happy.
  • ChristinePearlFNP
    ChristinePearlFNP Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I'm working to lose weight after having my second c section 11 weeks ago...and I'm down 38.6 lbs and breastfeeding my little guy. I need friends too. Word of advice is to invest in a scale and weigh every single thing that goes in your lips..grams is the most accurate. My scale was $20. It's a digital one and was the best investment ever for my weight loss. This time and the last pregnancy weight as well :)
  • YELLOWGREEN1234
    YELLOWGREEN1234 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Be my friend Mary! We're all in this together. Myfitnesspal is a wonderful community and everyone on here is striving for the same goal:
    To better themselves. We are all one step closer to our goals just by making the effort of getting on here and being mindful of our calories in vs calories out. You can do it Mary. This community or family (whatever you want to call it) is with you. You only have one life Mary. Do you want to live it knowing you achieved your goals of do you want to feel like you weren't happy because you gave up? Push yourself to the limits. Good luck Mary!!!! I stand with you!
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Hi Mary. Please add me also. I also need to make some changes.