I only joined to count calories

Options
But then once I started checking things out I realized there was a whole other world going on that I was very excited to be part of! I just love this place and the people are so supportive and great!! I've only been on for two days, but I am hooked. I would love to meet more people and make new friends, so please feel free to "friend me"

Replies

• jr1985
    jr1985 Posts: 1,033 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard! you will love our little community :)
  • lmmiller1
    lmmiller1 Posts: 45
    Options
    I have been on for a week now and have found myself wanting to get on here to see what everyone is doing and the motivation that is all over this site. It's a great place to be and we welcome you:)
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I did the same thing. I started out only using the app for tracking and was doing great, but once I found the message boards and added friends the support and encouragement has been amazing. I feel motivated everyday to do my best and it's because of everyone here. I hope I can support and encourage you as well. Best of luck to you on your journey towards a healthier happier you! :o)
  • dme3o
    dme3o Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    But then once I started checking things out I realized there was a whole other world going on that I was very excited to be part of! I just love this place and the people are so supportive and great!! I've only been on for two days, but I am hooked. I would love to meet more people and make new friends, so please feel free to "friend me"

Haha! You're not alone...looks like I am also guilty of that!
  • Danahimself
    Danahimself Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    Yup I was pretty much the exact same.
  • StacLegg
    StacLegg Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    You are so right!! I joined to just count calories too...... now I have who knows how many friends! lol and I look forward to hearing from them and seeing what they are doing today!! Its so awesome to inspire and encourage eachother! and I promise, even when you have a bad day, we are here for you!!!! there isn't anything that you will go through, that one of us hasn't already went through!! :drinker:
  • ProudMomoftwo
    Options
    Yes, that sounds just like how I started as well.
    Welcome !
    There is a lot of information, support, encouragement, and terrific friends here.
  • pumpkinmoccasin
    Options
    Welcome! :D