Double figures :D

Options
Hey everyone!

A big thanks to all the people who've added me and supported me the last 2.5 weeks, my loss is into double figures 11lbs :D I adore this site and the friendly people!

Id love to hear from more people on here and support others and get more motivation from others too... mine is a long long journey but i feel that I am on my way... thanks to this place... in my 2.5 weeks Ive been here people have already stopped logging in from my friends list... so Id like to find other people who have a long long journey like me :D

Laura xx

Replies

• HankFit247
    HankFit247 Posts: 139
    Options
    Laura,

Congrats! Keep up the GREAT work!
  • mummyflippers
    Options
    Thats brilliant going, well done :-)

Louise x
  • davidcookfan
    davidcookfan Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone!

A big thanks to all the people who've added me and supported me the last 2.5 weeks, my loss is into double figures 11lbs :D I adore this site and the friendly people!

Id love to hear from more people on here and support others and get more motivation from others too... mine is a long long journey but i feel that I am on my way... thanks to this place... in my 2.5 weeks Ive been here people have already stopped logging in from my friends list... so Id like to find other people who have a long long journey like me :D

Laura xx

That is awesome......I love this site as well.. I joined last september and ia m at 36 pounds gone. If you would like you can add me. I will try to support you here from little old windsor ontario.