Feiyan Tea!

Options
Well my friend Jade and I bought some today! Apparently it's meant to be fabulous for weightloss! Lets wait and see. Has anyone on here tried it before? I have searched on the internet about it and everyone on there said that it's had fab results but I want to hear it from you guys. Do you know of anyone who has tried too?

I have never paid £20.00 for teabags in my life so lets hope they work! - Any information would be great, cheers all!

Replies

• Someday02
    Someday02 Posts: 8
    Options
    Wow! Where did you buy this Feiyan Tea from? Maybe Asian Health food stores have it cheaper?
  • TheSarahHill
    TheSarahHill Posts: 185
    Options
    Ha ha - I got it from an Asian food store!! :-(

I'll see how it goes, I'm really looking forward to seeing the results, I'm quite active now anyway so I'm hoping that it just gives me the boost I need and best of all it's all natural ingredients!
  • amandavictoria80
    amandavictoria80 Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    From what I have read about this tea, you need to be willing to be in the washroom a lot. lol It contains a laxative. Many people claim their stomach was upset with cramps for most of the time.
    It is more recommended as a short term body cleanser, not a weight loss product.
  • TheSarahHill
    TheSarahHill Posts: 185
    Options
    From what I have read about this tea, you need to be willing to be in the washroom a lot. lol It contains a laxative. Many people claim their stomach was upset with cramps for most of the time.
    It is more recommended as a short term body cleanser, not a weight loss product.

Ooooooooooooooooohhhh, thanks for that honey!!! This could be amusing couldn't it!! x