Newbie here looking for buddies!!!

Options
Hi everybody, my name is Tanya. To sum up why I'm here: I'M FAT AND SICK OF IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking for buddies to keep me motivated and will do the same for you!

Replies

• shellgoff
    shellgoff Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Welcome!!! You came to the right place!!!
  • InsaneMontae
    InsaneMontae Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Right place to come!!!!we are here for you.....Good luck..
  • CristlNothem
    CristlNothem Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Feel free to add me. The more friends the better to help stay motivated
  • hendricksonpower
    Options
    You sound exactly like me a few months ago. Im totally here for you and will do whatever I can to help you keep going. I know what it feels like and I wouldnt wish it on anyone. Lets help eachother. First things first. Keep in mind what your reasons are and see if you think they will continue to motivate you. That helped me to know what I was really aiming for, Best wishes and God bless! :) WELCOME!
  • SixCatFaerie
    SixCatFaerie Posts: 690 Member
    Options
    You sound exactly like me a few months ago. Im totally here for you and will do whatever I can to help you keep going. I know what it feels like and I wouldnt wish it on anyone. Lets help eachother. First things first. Keep in mind what your reasons are and see if you think they will continue to motivate you. That helped me to know what I was really aiming for, Best wishes and God bless! :) WELCOME!

My thoughts exactly!

Welcome, Tanya!

4581915.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • wozmon
    wozmon Posts: 20
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck with your weight loss journey.

Feel free to add me. :)
  • Gessa007
    Gessa007 Posts: 50
    Options
    Good luck in your new journey and goals, add me im lookin for mfp buddies aswell! :)
  • mcsolis
    mcsolis Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    welcome...this a great site with plenty of motivation feel free to add me good luck to you on your weight loss journey
  • DGSki
    DGSki Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I am fairly new, I am just getting used to tracking everything so I still consider myself new! But Good Luck, you can do it and feel free to add me as a friend as well!!
  • plankwalkinjack
    Options
    Hello, I am new as well. My name is Shauna, and I am looking for that motivation as well. Good luck!
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP - I have found I LOVE this site and have met some really great people on here who help keep me accountable! Feel free to add me if you wish :)
  • sweetcheeks27
    sweetcheeks27 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Yay! I'm fairly new myself. (joined awhile ago, but just recently came back) Feel free to add me :)
  • wikkedpinkk
    Options
    Added you, I could use more friends as well. :)
  • triciap79
    triciap79 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Welcome Tanya! This site is wonderful! Everyone here is soo supportive. We all need to feel encouraged in order to keep heading in the right direction. I think that is why this site has done more for me than any other diet/plan/group I have tried in the past. You have 24/7 support, encouragement and motivation on this site. I wish you the best! :o)
  • tklahn
    tklahn Posts: 4
    Options
    I just joined this week as well. My name is also Tania and so far this has really made me feel accountable for everything I put in my mouth. I have also notice I was not taking in enough Fiber or Iron. I am now remeding that. That alone should help me feel fuller longer and better all around.
  • skinnybearlyndsay
    skinnybearlyndsay Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!!! I have to admit, I love this site. Tracking everything with a set goal has been a weight off my shoulders. Feel free to add me!
  • glamglad10
    Options
    Welcome :smile: Feel free to add me.. I just started a few days ago and I am loving it....good luck
  • charmainecurrie
    Options
    welcome
    i have been here for one month and love it!!
    feel free to add me:)
  • suz74
    suz74 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    and me Tanya! Welcome :)
  • fmbarbuto
    fmbarbuto Posts: 131 Member
    Options

So right on! Feel free to friend me! :flowerforyou: