Insanity... tips and advice?

Options
I just ordered insanity last night. I cant wait to start the program! Does anyone have any tips or advice before I begin? What were your results?

Replies

• dreamangel18105
    dreamangel18105 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    The top tip I can give is NEVER GIVE UP! It's hard work. You will feel frustrated at times. But just remember, it's SUPPOSED to be hard. You're SUPPOSED to start at a lower fitness level than what you have when you will end. Just push play every day, work as hard as you can, take a breather if you need it, and keep going! If you stick to it and don't decide after 3 ridiculously hard workouts that "this is too hard I'm putting it back on the shelf," you will improve and it will get better. Also, follow the calendars and the guides, and make sure you're eating enough! You need the energy to push through those workouts, so don't be starving yourself!

If you need a little push, we're here to give it :)
  • jstarr0612
    jstarr0612 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks so much!! I am still kinda new to this site, but so far I love it! Everyone is so supportive, and it really helps me to stay motivated! Thank you for the advice, I've heard its pretty intense.