• jordiblu
    jordiblu Posts: 145 Member
    Add me open diary and tons of TIPS
  • 27Mandy27
    27Mandy27 Posts: 18 Member
    hi guys add me if you like
  • sarahgrace7
    sarahgrace7 Posts: 1 Member
    Joined a while ago, and stopped using. Just getting back into this and would love some friends to help motivate and support each other :)
  • OliviaAus
    OliviaAus Posts: 16 Member
    Feel free to add me :)
  • wantitforthewow
    wantitforthewow Posts: 128 Member
    feel free to add
  • kal509
    kal509 Posts: 10 Member
    Feel free to add me! I love having active friends on here!
  • Coffeeismyjive
    Coffeeismyjive Posts: 116 Member
    Hi! Looking to add friends for inspiration and motivation. I've lost 60 lbs with Weight Watchers, but I'm tired of paying the monthly fees, so I've switched to myfitnesspal. Looking for some support and motivation along the way!
  • southerman46
    southerman46 Posts: 828 Member
    Hey I am always looking for a few good folks :smiley:
  • Morning everyone! I've had my pal for over a month now and I love it! I'm bummed because I don't know what to do to really tone my abs and the under arm flab!! It is so disgusting, itsveven embarrassing to wear short sleeves. HELP??? I do have a kettkebell, any suggestions?
  • Hi!!

I'm a week in on my own! I'm looking for a support system! Friends that can go in this with me.... Give me pointers and tips and a kick in the *kitten* as needed!! And I'll do the same!!
  • handyrunner
    handyrunner Posts: 32,662 Member
    Feel free to add me
  • bwaits07
    bwaits07 Posts: 150 Member
    Add me ;)
  • hello new to this would like to have some more friends on here for motivation and inspiration thanks
  • travoescobar
    travoescobar Posts: 1 Member
    Greetings from NC! Add me if you like. Always looking for positive motivation along this journey.
  • zarzara13
    zarzara13 Posts: 12 Member
    2nd round on MFP, hopefully this time will stick around. Kinda sad to see that from over 100 friends that I had a few month ago, only about 10% are still active. Need myself some motivational people to acompany each other on this journey :smile:
  • nicolieflower
    nicolieflower Posts: 7 Member
    :) It's so good seeing people reaching their goals.
  • ebbe_esse
    ebbe_esse Posts: 1 Member
    Allo! I'm back and looking to be an active supporter for others. :smile: I'm from Edmonton and would like to make some local fitness friends this time around as well. <3
  • mak8625
    mak8625 Posts: 45 Member
    Everyone feel free to add me!
  • leonralf
    leonralf Posts: 1 Member
    Hallo there, im tracking constatly for two years now. Im intrested in other peoples diaries. :) just add me
  • reputationtacos
    reputationtacos Posts: 53 Member
    Greetings all, it would be great to connect with more of you!
    I'm running / cycling as much as I can while focusing on a reasonable diet.

I also use Strava & Fitbit for those of you that would like to connect there, just send me your username.
    Feel free to add me on here!