Lost my friends, need new ones...

Options
Hello there!

I've been on mfp for roughly 10 months now and although I have lost weight, I'm not even close to where I want to be. I had a couple of good mfp friends, but 80% of them suddenly quit within the last 5 months.
My news feed is dead and I'm losing motivation as well. (I haven't logged my food for over two months by now. Still surprised how I actually maintained my weight, lol.)

Therefore, I'm looking for new, talkative, inspirational friends. I don't care if you started your journey two days ago or are a long term member or if you only post inspirational quotes, fitness tips or your daily life activities. I just want to get back to logging my food and having fun browsing through my news feed. And if you ever need a shoulder to lean on, I'll be there!

Until then have a nice day :smile:

Replies

• HaleCry
    HaleCry Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    I'm an active MFPer and am on daily and regularly post status'. Add me if you like :)
  • FitMummyMission
    FitMummyMission Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My feed has also gone quiet lately. I am on daily, usually log my meals and am really motivated to lose weight! I would love some new friends so feel free to add me
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    Yes people don't seem as motivated when you have been on for some time. Itsgood to get some new friends to freshen things up. Been on here for over three years and lost 50 lbs, still away to go. I'm in my senior years. Good luck to you ladies
  • beens523
    beens523 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm in the same boat and would love to find mfp friends to help me keep my motivation up. Please feel free to add me. :) Cheers!
  • irtrail
    irtrail Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I have two friends. One quit. The other just started. I could use some motivation as well. Add me if you'd like.
  • whatatime2befit
    whatatime2befit Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I've been on here a while.
  • treehugnmama
    treehugnmama Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me too. Been here since May down 58.something pounds and still have 80 to 90 pounds to go just plugging along.
  • fat2strongbeth
    fat2strongbeth Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    I'm active again. Anyone can feel free to add me.
  • kdogni
    kdogni Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    feel free to add
  • WushuDiamond
    WushuDiamond Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add. I need motivation and encouragement as well.
  • ChristinePearlFNP
    ChristinePearlFNP Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Me!
  • mdavis440
    mdavis440 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Just got serious with my new lifestyle. Need to lose 100 lbs. will need lots of support and motivation
  • woodwards36
    woodwards36 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm in the market for new friends. New to the community and not sure how to add friends but have been logging food and exercise. I'd love some friends to keep each other on track and stay motivated! Please add me
  • MiniMansell1964
    MiniMansell1964 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me.

i am more brutal and honest than supportive though lol
  • jinpet
    jinpet Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I love meeting new people and I'm extremely positive and motivating - add me if you're looking for new friends!!
  • SommerC76
    SommerC76 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Ildrasyka wrote: »
    Hello there!

I've been on mfp for roughly 10 months now and although I have lost weight, I'm not even close to where I want to be. I had a couple of good mfp friends, but 80% of them suddenly quit within the last 5 months.
    My news feed is dead and I'm losing motivation as well. (I haven't logged my food for over two months by now. Still surprised how I actually maintained my weight, lol.)

Therefore, I'm looking for new, talkative, inspirational friends. I don't care if you started your journey two days ago or are a long term member or if you only post inspirational quotes, fitness tips or your daily life activities. I just want to get back to logging my food and having fun browsing through my news feed. And if you ever need a shoulder to lean on, I'll be there!

Until then have a nice day :smile:

• SommerC76
    SommerC76 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can add me- I just started back today. My friends rarely post anything and I too need motivation