New & looking for someone to keep me honest!

Options
Hi all:

I am new to MFP, but I can already tell I love it for its ease and progressiveness. I am looking for friends to encourage me and for me to encourage as well. I am 25 year old female from NC, presently living in FL. I am strongly into fashion, sports, and the entertainment industry. I am just looking for people to share highs, lows and the things in between!

TTYS!:smile:

Replies

• kaitlynnesmommy
    kaitlynnesmommy Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon!

Welcome aboard. I too love the ease of the site.

I'm 28 and currently living in Atlanta. I will be moving to Missouri after the first of the year.

Have a great day and good luck!
  • lishac23
    lishac23 Posts: 16
    Options
    Or goals may be slightly opposite...but a struggle is a struggle nonetheless and I'm great at support!
    Welcome to MFP!
  • 68sylvia
    68sylvia Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    hi you will do just fine. I am 43 from southern california. I joined awhile ago did nothing for awhile now I am more determined than ever to lose this weight. I really want to feel better about myself. Just don't give up.
  • KatherineVictoria
    Options
    Well I happen to also be into the entertainment industry (I went to school for theatre and work freelance for concerts in the area) and would love to give you some support! Feel free to add me as a friend! :)
  • Soooze
    Soooze Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Just because I LOVE the shoes in your profile pic and hoping you can hook me up .... here's a friend request!

PS. I think I'm a good motivator and can use some occasional motivation myself!
  • mrsbrown2k1
    mrsbrown2k1 Posts: 139
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend. I lived in NC for 12 years. what part where you from? I lived in Chapel Hill & Cary. Worked at UNC & Duke.
  • nicxox
    nicxox Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome!
    I see you are from my favourite place in the world (I've actually stayed in Davenport too =D). Unfortunately I'm from the UK...
    Anyway I'll send you a friend request, good look on your weightloss journey =)
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!
  • starryheart83
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm 28 and in Colorado! This is a great site and the support is overwhelmingly fantastic! I was so glad that it was recommended to me! Although everyone wants something different out of MFP...we're all here to encourage each other!
  • Justcallmejenny
    Options
    :drinker: Welcome to the family!
  • GreenGettingLean
    GreenGettingLean Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, I'm new too! (not sure how to add friends otherwise I'd do it myself!)