30YRS, 3 kids, 213lbs and feeling unattractive

Options
So I'm 30yrs have a 12yr,10yr,and a 2month old...I weigh 213lbs and feel like a unattractive

Replies

• Vicky3725
    Vicky3725 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hi I've only just joined. Pretty much same as you I'm 29 have 11, 7 and 3 week old. Feeling rubbish but know I can't really rush this as need energy for newborn and running around after the other 2. Will add you
  • LizIsBack86
    LizIsBack86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have one a little girl who will be 20 months on 11/13 <3 I felt miserable and soooo unattractive I was my heaviest weight EVER 289. After I had my baby I gave my body time to heal and rest and than it was on :) Start off slow and walk 30 mins a day, log everything you eat good/bad, drink alot of water and just move:) The weight will come off and you will feel better(your health and children will thank you)

I am here for you all, logging and friends have helped sooooo much
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    25 yrs, 1 child, and sw 295.5 felt awful about myself even on depression meds started mfp on 08.15.16 now 262 lbs and feeling amazing off my anti-depressants ! so keep pushing dont stop!
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    P.s. you look amazing !!
  • DcSyn87
    DcSyn87 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    29 4 kids 220 felling the same as the rest of u. a little back ground first 2 born were natural births. my third was was c section due to complaction from firt 2. forth was a c section due to his size of almost 10 pounds
  • IceQueen1986
    IceQueen1986 Posts: 32 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hey you. I started at 29, 3 kids and weighing 209 lbs. That's a lot considdering I'm very short.
    And now almost 16 months later I'm at 135 lbs. I still have lot of fat but I'm strong and flexible with good stamina so I know I'm fit. I have around 20 lbs left.
    Thing is, If I can do it then so can you. Just keep in mind that this is a long run, not a sprint. You're gonna fall off the wagon and binge, you're gonna have days, maybe even weeks where it doesn't seem worth it. You're gonna think "*kitten* it I'll have that f*ucking donut" and just remember that's ok as long as you try to keep your diet healthy most of the time.
    We all stumble and fall but it's how fast you're gonna get up again that's gonna be the result of your lifestyle change.

Good luck, I believe you can do it