Mama weight loss

Options
melaniemojica8
melaniemojica8 Posts: 2 Member
edited November 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey!
I have a 7 month old baby boy and I'm trying to lose the baby fat. Any mamas out here doing the same?

Replies

• kippa_koo
    kippa_koo Posts: 1 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    My baby is 5 months and I'm trying to lose the baby weight and the weight I had before my baby lol
  • melaniemojica8
    melaniemojica8 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    It's hard! I hope this app helps
  • HLQ84
    HLQ84 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, my bub is 5 months next week, also have a lot of let over kgs to drop! We can do this!!
  • TJBzMom
    TJBzMom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I lost 65lbs before becoming pregnant... gained 80lbs!!!! Ugh. Lost 60 by myself but recently put on 10lbs that I lost due to depression. We need to move ASAP and finding a place is very difficult. Need to find motivation in friends... and lose this baby weight. I'm a 35 year old mother of a 1 Year old... HELP me reach my goal! Please add me, the more friends the better!
  • Edel2479
    Edel2479 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'm boy will be 3 months next month I've been up n down since his birth. It's hard to keep on track with all these mommy duties but not giving up is key!! I'm looking for friends so feel free to add me if u like!!
  • kimkizzire
    kimkizzire Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My baby is about to be 16 months old. I never had the drive to lose my weight. Last week I realized how much I had let myself go. So feel free to add me. I need the encouragement
  • LizIsBack86
    LizIsBack86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    my babygirl will be 20 months on 11/13 your all more than welcome to add me :)<3
  • cortney6
    cortney6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My baby is two now, and I never really had the drive to loose my baby weight. After a comment from my husband a few days ago, I looked long and hard at myself in the mirror and simply didn't like what I saw. If you'd like to add me as a friend, please do--I need all the motivation I can get!