Your Biggest MFP Supporters...

1235»

Replies

• OfficialPR
    OfficialPR Posts: 1,578 Member
    I have sooo many awesome friends...so many of them make me laugh and inspire me to keep going...I love them all.

Officialpr, seantaylor5, oberon, mscoles77 and stacera........you all have a special place in my life. Thank you for being there for me. I smile everytime I see you name pop up on my posts/comments/messages... Love you bunches!!!

Thanks Ali! So very proud of all you've accomplished both inside & out...
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Realized I quoted & posted on the wrong one - DOH!! This was the one it was supposed to be under :tongue:
    AWH MAN!!!!!!! All My Pals push me DAILY in so many different ways!! But this is to reflect back to the starting of the Year...

I Have many BUT when going back I have to go to the Foundation Crew that back me up at my Time fo Believing in self to take on this journey

JKamommy- She was my 2nd pal and the woman has always believed in me and shown love unconditionally
    MSQT-All around BEST...beast it out and sticks in my head to go harder then I could ever before...
    Goldengirl1979- Awesome strength and provide support with thought and helped me to think outside of the box
    Sarahtroupe- My that believes I can do all things and so supportive to my life and lifestyle.
    RV40--She keeps me excited about life itself... and the beauty I have within
    Fanceegirl75- We struggled thru the storm together and she has always inspired me
    Ryntatat- My first BEAST female that go harder than I had ever seen and laid it out so that I can push further..
    Pammiegirl-Cause thats my sis and that what they do they push you

Guys

AbysmalFitness- My First Male Pal and put it out on the table and told me what I needed to do to sculpt this body and provide much helpful material..
    Dbow- Cause we cut up but he pushes me to get my workout on and we having our own dancing songs together
    Gec1266--OMG..my bro...beasting it out on a regular with no thought...and he pushes his li sis

MY LIST can go on and on...Cause each one of my pal provide something different to the table...

BUT THESE were the ones among a few others..That was there to JUMP Start it all...

LOVE ALL MY PALS!

AWWW!! That's the sweetest thing ANYONE has ever said about me
    Don't let her fool you folks: Sexy Cook is ULTIMATE Beast Mode - she's pushed WAY past me in her journey & keeps me pushing harder each time!! Plus she inspired me to log my food (at least most of it) in the beginning of my day which keeps me more accountable )

And I'd name a few of my MFP's, but I honestly have so many INCREDIBLE ones, new & old, that have kept me going & that I love to see because of their continued progress & success

(OK, just a few names, Committohealth, Jeninne, Stubsy1968,cardbucfan & Wibikerlady and it's cuz you ladies just blow my mind with the obstacles you've overcame & give me reason to keep pushing because there is nothing that we can't do if we put our minds to it!!)
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    GorillaNJ- my walking partner. Once a week we get a few miles in! He is great! Carolinamomma3- she writes messages, is continuously optimistic and is an inspiration Karenleona- I met her on the "need to lose 100 lbs" board and she is awesome. She always comments on my calorie burns! Without the three of them, this would be a lot harder!!!

Aww.. Thank you Sweetie.... and Thank you to Cory and Bridget too:wink:

I would Have to say that All of My 1000 AMAZING, Beautiful & Sexy MFP Family Is My Support system Daily...
    They Inspire me to Be better then I was the day Before.. They are all Awesome and I am Sooooooooo
    Thankful For Each and Every one of them.. They are THE BEST!!!!!! Love them all Bunches...
    ~Rachel

Thanks Rachel!! Its been a great ride! Look forward to year 2!!
    But If I had to pick 1 it would have to be My #1 friend Mad_Dog_Muscle he was my very first friend on MFP
    and he has been with me from Day 1 and has supported me thru thick and thin.. He is Truly An Amazing
    Friend and I couldn't have gotten this far without him!!!!

12-10-11ba1.png
  • skmolove
    skmolove Posts: 191 Member
    I'm still pretty new to this and would have to say that the ones i do have are amazing thus far. But my biggest inspiration, hands down, is heidiberr... her journey & B4/after pics hit a nerve. You're my ispiration :flowerforyou:

but from this day forward, i know without a doubt, it'll be my newest friend (& dearest bff) thershey. :smooched:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    Everyone on my friends list is there because they encourage me! ProudDaddy, (my husband) is amazing and supportive on a daily basis!
    Sarabara: my sister, knows my struggle with my weight and is uber supportive!!
    Shadowmommy: who always has something nice and supportive to say!
    fatgirlslove: who is funny and smart and lost a lot of weight and keeps me trying!
    xmysticstardustx; I think you were one of my first friends on here! Always sweet and encouraging.
    Ashonym, Nicii17, PINKSPARKLEQUEEN1965's,hhorncastle, and a few others who are newer to my friends list, but are always encouraging to me!!

A little shout out to Bry_all01, and Miss_Chievous. If I come out of this looking half as good as they do, I'll be a happy girl!!

I don't know what I'd do without my supportive friends and hope I encourage them as much as they encourage me!! :flowerforyou:
  • Johnnyswife
    Johnnyswife Posts: 1,447 Member
    bump
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Have so many beautiful MFP peeps. I can't single out one or two. Each friend is unique and special to me! What a fabulous site this is! If I absolutely had to choose just one, I would pick "Mike.". Thanks, Mike, for creating this great community!
  • Sarahbara76
    Sarahbara76 Posts: 601 Member
    Everyone on my friends list is there because they encourage me! ProudDaddy, (my husband) is amazing and supportive on a daily basis!
    Sarabara: my sister, knows my struggle with my weight and is uber supportive!!
    Shadowmommy: who always has something nice and supportive to say!
    fatgirlslove: who is funny and smart and lost a lot of weight and keeps me trying!
    xmysticstardustx; I think you were one of my first friends on here! Always sweet and encouraging.
    Ashonym, Nicii17, PINKSPARKLEQUEEN1965's,hhorncastle, and a few others who are newer to my friends list, but are always encouraging to me!!

A little shout out to Bry_all01, and Miss_Chievous. If I come out of this looking half as good as they do, I'll be a happy girl!!

I don't know what I'd do without my supportive friends and hope I encourage them as much as they encourage me!! :flowerforyou:

Ditto sissy and I know your awesome in every way and your gorgeous to boot, I want you to be happy and you want the same for me :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • geoamyk
    geoamyk Posts: 7 Member
    The FIT4MOM Body Back class I have been taking with coaching uses MFP and that has helped alot!
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Maximus wrote: »
    @geoamyk Resurrecting a 5-year old thread

100 posts maybe?
  • Nicole_kayy
    Nicole_kayy Posts: 88 Member
    shanolap wrote: »
    No one. :cry:

We can be alone together. :cry:

I'll join :sad:

I'm with you all