Looking for a few pals to lose weight with.

Options
Jeannie3099
Jeannie3099 Posts: 61 Member
edited November 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hi! I have been here a couple months now. I am looking for a few people who are really determined to lose and keep it off. I'm young at heart, like getting out and exercising, exchange ideas and am a positive thinker. Message me if interested.

I am just getting back into walking with hopes of using my exercise equipment more. I live in snow country and need to stay active through the winter. My goal is to impress myself and all my neighbors when spring comes next year!! :)

I'm a positive thinker who loves reading, being outdoors, photography and cooking healthy meals. I like making things and love my pets too. I'd love to hear from dedicated, happy people of both sexes, makes no difference to me.

Replies

• moll1973
    moll1973 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi yes I am a restarter and would love some inspirational people to help me a long. Yes I would be positive but would find it helpful to go along side with someone.
  • bubblyjenni73
    bubblyjenni73 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Jeannie, Welcome!! I have been using fitnesspal for years and it helps to keep me in check.. I am for sure looking to develop healthy habits, need to exercise more and make better food choices. Positive thinking is awesome! If you are looking for a pal to help keep you motivated, I could use the same. Welcome again!
  • Jeannie3099
    Options
    Hey, thanks!! I didn't expect to hear from any other members so quickly! I am encouraged that there are so many dedicated people here who really want to get healthy. I just put in friend requests to both of the people above.
    Thanks!!
    Jeannie o:)
  • ariya1981
    ariya1981 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    hey im new to would love to help morivate each over i have lost 16lb ish so far i want to lose another 25lb
  • kkandyjo
    kkandyjo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I can always use another buddy. I get what you are saying, I live where it is cold and winter hits. LOL.
  • Jeannie3099
    Options
    Go ahead and send me a request. I had to adjust my Privacy settings I guess. Sorry.