Apple Watch OS3

Anyone with an Apple Watch the next software update had an activity sharing feature so hope we can all see our friends activities

I have an Apple Watch and always looking for friends if anyone wants to add me

Replies

• mweckler
    mweckler Posts: 623 Member
    I hope one day the apple watch will sync with MFP.
  • MrsBenTarr
    MrsBenTarr Posts: 42 Member
    It does! Or at least it does on the app. Mine syncs my activities and my steps!
  • cmbauer99
    cmbauer99 Posts: 184 Member
    MrsBenTarr wrote: »

I wish it would log the "other" title. Hoping now that you can relabel it whatever it is, that will sync with MFP
  • cmbauer99
    cmbauer99 Posts: 184 Member
    Anyone with an Apple Watch the next software update had an activity sharing feature so hope we can all see our friends activities

I have an Apple Watch and always looking for friends if anyone wants to add me

I just updated to watch os3 looking forward to this feature
  • chrisoldroyd
    chrisoldroyd Posts: 42 Member
    yes, anyone wanta to share activity i am up for it, friend me up and i can message you my username on Apple Watch. Should be a great motivation tool on the watch!
  • kpe1
    kpe1 Posts: 3 Member
    I'm an Apple Watch user and I need motivation to keep active so I'm up for friendly competition.
  • Misspinklift
    Misspinklift Posts: 384 Member
    I have a Apple Watch. My impression of the sharing is having to add friends on your contacts for you to share your activity.
  • Anvil_Head
    Anvil_Head Posts: 251 Member
    cmbauer99 wrote: »

I wish it would log the "other" title. Hoping now that you can relabel it whatever it is, that will sync with MFP

Mine does. I use it for strength training and it has always been an "other" - but under OS3 I can relabel it as strength training and it syncs as such on MFP.
  • barefootdahl
    barefootdahl Posts: 18 Member
    I would love to add some people for sharing with the Apple Watch!! I just updated and really missed the challenges etc from Fitbit. Message me and we can add!
  • kpe1
    Hi. I'm looking for people to share with on the Apple Watch.
  • kpe1
    Hi. I'm looking for people to share with on the Apple Watch but I'm not sure how to add anyone.
  • terrinicolefit
    terrinicolefit Posts: 99 Member
    Go into your activity app on your phone and click sharing (bottom right) and then you can add people :)
  • brileylmt
    brileylmt Posts: 199 Member
    I am just finding this group, I have added Terri, I would love to add more friends for the support and friendly competition. I have been trying to keep up with @terrinicolefit numbers daily. Send me a message if you would like.
  • theJojoUK
    theJojoUK Posts: 28 Member
    I'm happy to share activity. Please feel free to send me a message to add me!
  • jeleigh22
    jeleigh22 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello Apple users! I would love to get your motivation as long as its a friendly competition. Please message to share.
    -Jessica
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    I'm new to using a Watch, but I would like to try sharing info. Send me FR or message with your usernames :)
  • PriceK01
    PriceK01 Posts: 834 Member
    Anvil_Head wrote: »
    cmbauer99 wrote: »

Mine does. I use it for strength training and it has always been an "other" - but under OS3 I can relabel it as strength training and it syncs as such on MFP.

I haven't been able to figure out how to changed the label. How are you doing it?
  • jcamr
    jcamr Posts: 8 Member
    Just got mine and loving it. Message me if you'd like to share activities.
  • Fitmommy0920
    Fitmommy0920 Posts: 4 Member
    Hey I'm in serious need of motivation I'm using the Apple Watch & do not have any friends so if anyone would like to help me get motivated add me .. not sure if it's just my email that's needed .. send me a message
  • MrsMBS2017
    MrsMBS2017 Posts: 4 Member
    Same here