Just Dance 2 (wii)

Options
Just got this "game" today and I love it!! I am really sweating and there are lots of songs to choose from. I love to dance, so this is a perfect cardio for me. I recommend it to others who love to dance, too! :)

Replies

• ♥Amy♥
    ♥Amy♥ Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I can't dance (I have no coordination/beat/pretty much anything, LOL), but I use this game for exercise too! It gets me sweating doing the Just Sweat section. Have fun :)
  • justsarah
    justsarah Posts: 17
    Options
    Maybe I can't dance either... rofl! I feel cool, but I bet if there was a mirror in front of me I'd think otherwise. :D
  • CuteAndCurvy83
    CuteAndCurvy83 Posts: 570 Member
    Options
    I am playing tonight at my moms :) I LOVE It!! It dawned on me the other night that these dance Games are nothing more then "Sweatin to the oldies" for the new generation.lol
  • Peekadoo
    Peekadoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I love this game, too! It's so much fun that it doesn't really feel like exercise which is great! It's the perfect cardio workout.
  • Peekadoo
    Peekadoo Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Ha!! That is so true!
  • justsarah
    justsarah Posts: 17
    Options
    I am playing tonight at my moms :) I LOVE It!! It dawned on me the other night that these dance Games are nothing more then "Sweatin to the oldies" for the new generation.lol

Oh my - revelation! That is too funny. It's so fun, though! I can't wait for the summer version to be released next week. It looks fun too. :)
  • Jade_Butterfly
    Jade_Butterfly Posts: 2,963 Member
    Options
    Heck ya. . a partner in crime. .. I have that game. . .It is so much fun. . I have Zumba for Wii as well. . Good for you!
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    I rented it, but I have considered buying it. Even though I am leaning more to buying a Kinect now. :)
  • suzycreamcheese
    suzycreamcheese Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    its such good fun
  • danger_kitteh
    danger_kitteh Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Good sweating fun! I'm on Day2 of doing the Just Sweat on the Intense level. I'm trying to make it 30 days doing it 2x a day (am/pm) as an extra boost to my daily activities and regular workout.

(plus I'm hoping to own my friends during our dancedancedance nights that we have)