Buddy up?? :)

Options
Missy1686
Missy1686 Posts: 18 Member
edited November 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Does anyone want to pair up? As the saying goes, a problem shared is a problem halved. I was thinking it would be good to check in with someone daily to help keep motivated. Especially on days when the struggle is real and want to give up! It helps if someone notices your missing. Anyone?

Replies

• MyWitchySelf
    MyWitchySelf Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would love too!! I have been on & off on MFP and wanted to start getting a routine down again with eating, logging and working out. It's been way to long with being unhealthy and the weight has been creeping up steadily so it's time to get going again!!
  • mlraymond73
    mlraymond73 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here! I just had surgery and lost 10 pounds as a result (not weightloss surgery). I want to keep up the momentum and hang out with people that don't have weight issues or don't care! Can we do a small group?
  • Texasgirl38
    Texasgirl38 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'd love to have somebody to check in with daily I'm willing to create a group for us if y'all like
  • giddy3356
    giddy3356 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    i would love friends!! fun to do together
  • James_run7
    James_run7 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Be my friend missy
  • pmm7692
    pmm7692 Posts: 1,186 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Feel free to add me if you'd like :)
  • Heathermetoo
    Heathermetoo Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Absolutely. Let's do this together! And if anyone else want's to add me- the more the merrier.
  • ejneufeld
    ejneufeld Posts: 5 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi Missy! I'm new here and just getting started. I would love to find someone to share my journey. I have gained 15-20lb over the last year which is pretty significant for my 5'1" frame. Thanks!
  • lmhkarma
    lmhkarma Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm down. 85 lbs to lose and starting fresh. I think I may be out of excuses for taking care of me and my health. A buddy to check in with daily seems like a solid plan.
  • dbkyser
    dbkyser Posts: 612 Member
    Options
    Great idea, love having accountability and knowing someone is going to ask me if I am not on here.
  • Skittlz4ever
    Skittlz4ever Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I'm in if anyone wants to add me
  • timgallegos15
    timgallegos15 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Im in as well... just add...
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Great Idea!
  • die_walkar
    die_walkar Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Add me
  • Jdmuffin88
    Jdmuffin88 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Count me in too please! My eating habits may suck, but I really need to lose some extra lbs! I need the encouragement, and maybe some postings on what workouts to do that day! =D *Add Me*
  • mzjuicy420
    mzjuicy420 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    New on here looking for friends
  • laurens47
    laurens47 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! :)
  • mak8625
    mak8625 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Fell free to add me!