hoping to make new friends

Options
Hey there! I am sorta new to this site..ive introduced myself and such already. I think im at a point now where i would like to try to make a few friends who I could talk to on a regular basis.
So ill tell you guys about me and if you think we might be a good fit lemme know!

I live in Colorado
I have a 10 mo old son, and im a stay at home mom
Im slightly pessimistic in the winter, but usually quite friendly and fun in the summer.:wink:
I have about 40 pounds to lose.
I love to garden.
Im a tattoo artist on my off time.

Plus all the stuff on my profile.

Replies

• gypsygirl3
    Options
    Hey there! I am sorta new to this site..ive introduced myself and such already. I think im at a point now where i would like to try to make a few friends who I could talk to on a regular basis.
    So ill tell you guys about me and if you think we might be a good fit lemme know!

I live in Colorado
    I have a 10 mo old son, and im a stay at home mom
    Im slightly pessimistic in the winter, but usually quite friendly and fun in the summer.:wink:
    I have about 40 pounds to lose.
    I love to garden.
    Im a tattoo artist on my off time.

Plus all the stuff on my profile.
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    Hey.

There are so many people on this site to talk too. I find when I open myself up emotionally, they all coming running with kind words and great advice.

You will meet some great inspirational people her :smile:

So you a tattoo artist....which means you are very talented a creative and that is just amazing. I have only 1 tat but I love it.

You sound like me. I can be quite pessimistic in the winter too and cheerful in the summer but who isn't.
  • rheston
    rheston Posts: 638
    Options
    My daughter lives in Fort Collins and she too is a recently new stay at home mom so I can appreciate what your talking about -- probably need adult conversation every now and then don't you?

In my daughter's case falling back onto a single income has been the hardest because she made the bigger salary. She's trying to get things in order to go back to university and pick up a 3rd bachelors in education and then her Masters so that she can start teaching when her son is of school age.

Welcome aboard.
  • thewelch_family
    Options
    Welcome! What part of Colorado do you live in? I also live in Colorado in Lakewood. I have a 4 year old daughter and a 11 year old son.
  • gypsygirl3
    Options
    I live in Evergreen. Moved here 2 years ago after a brief stay in Vail, and far too long in Boulder. I must say that the weather down here is much better!!

Thanks so much to everyone for being so friendly!!

Lately with the weather and a new baby ive found it kinda tough to get out and talk to people...Its nice to know you guys are still out there!!:happy:
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Cute picture:flowerforyou: Welcome aboard. You just made more friends than you realize:flowerforyou:
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hi im Angela
    Just started the fitness pro i have been doing it alone for the last two weeks and have actually lost 5.5 lbs in that time but at least here i may have some people to answer too. HAHA
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome again! These are some of the greatest people on earth! I have made some friends here that I really treasure.
    Cowboy
  • rockymtnguy
    Options
    Greetings fellow Coloradan - all the best to you in your latest endeavor. This is a fantastic way validate your activities and nutritional value intakes each day. Have a great evening.
  • lietee
    lietee Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    hi ther ei also have 40 lbs to loose and i have been going it alone for the first few weeks but just yesterday i found this site. If your interested in talking ext. YOu can use my email any one can use my email and add me to msn messenger ect. Here is is liet_ee@hotmail.com. I think its important to make friend here so that oyu can stick to it. LAter
    Angela