True Blood Weight Loss Challenge Results thread (CLOSED GROU

Options

Replies

• kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    I agree with inshapeCK, please don't reorganize the teams. See what cc2r1511 can do to help you with little trouble. Hope you have a great vacation.
  • mrtentaclenun
    mrtentaclenun Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    Really hope the teams don't get reorganized, I love being on my team :(
  • unaffected
    unaffected Posts: 154
    Options
    Ok, I won't reorganize the team! I don't know when I'll have time to figure out if it even makes a difference. I don't think it does, b/c I am going off of percentage lost, but who knows (I'm obviously not an accountant! Lol).
  • laneybird
    laneybird Posts: 532 Member
    Options
    Congrats Janet39!

unaffected- enjoy your vacation and thank you for keeping up with all of the results!!
  • Pam37841
    Pam37841 Posts: 286
    Options
    Way to go everyone! We Rock!
  • MissMegan3119
    Options
    I also love my team :)
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    This is what the accountant says she does for her challenge. I don't know if it's the way you do it or if her way is "fair/equal" as I am sooooooo not a math person but this is what she e-mailed me when I asked:

"Just tell her to use % of weight loss.... meaning that she divides the total weight lost into the total starting weight. Therefore, since it is only a percentage, it doesn't give anyone a disadvantage. Does that make sense? The biggest loser uses the same concept.
    Hope this helps!"
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    Yay Bon Temps finally in that weekly top spot!!! Way to go everyone!!!
  • quixotic84
    quixotic84 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi. So I'm wondering why weeks ago I received an email saying I was accepted into True Blood Weight Loss Challenge and placed on team villain, have emailed my weight every Monday and even emailed to make sure Monday was the due date and not Sunday... yet still I am not showing up on the chart for Team Villain!
  • stariera
    Options
    So did anyone else watch the three episode run on HBO last night ... I managed to catch it and LOL caught up on a part or two from each episode I missed. It's so odd seeing Eric so meek at times.
  • craft338
    craft338 Posts: 870 Member
    Options
    last week - 218
    this week - 216.2

week's loss - 1.6 lbs :drinker:
  • AngelsKisses75
    AngelsKisses75 Posts: 595 Member
    Options
    So much effort and goals being met! YAY!! Keep it up!
  • craft338
    Options
    so, there's been talk of ending the challenge....

i'm still good to continue....maybe we can all just post on one thread and keep it casual? i'm ok with not having charts and teams and stuff. i'm so close to my goal for this challenge and i don't wanna end now! =(
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    so, there's been talk of ending the challenge....

i'm still good to continue....maybe we can all just post on one thread and keep it casual? i'm ok with not having charts and teams and stuff. i'm so close to my goal for this challenge and i don't wanna end now! =(

I agree. I think those of us that want to continue should. No need for charts and teams if that is becoming too much of a hassle. We are all Trubies. :love:
  • stariera
    Options
    I'd like to keep up the challenge even with all I've gone through the last couple weeks this is one thing I look forward to each week sending in my weigh ins keeps me on track. I've managed to lose a little not alot mind you in the last week. I'll be glad when I can get back to exercising. I'm down to 167 now. really want to hit my goal weight,
  • kathiehughes
    kathiehughes Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Hey all you Trubies out there that want to continue the weightloss challenge, I am attemping to take over for unaffected. She emailed me her spreadsheets and I am going to do my best to continue this for all of you that want to continue. Just need to friend me and then send me your weights today and I will get results posted asap, just probably won't be as creative as unaffected was.
  • AngelsKisses75
    Options
    Hey all you Trubies out there that want to continue the weightloss challenge, I am attemping to take over for unaffected. She emailed me her spreadsheets and I am going to do my best to continue this for all of you that want to continue. Just need to friend me and then send me your weights today and I will get results posted asap, just probably won't be as creative as unaffected was.

I am up to continue this group. Do we have a clear count of those that are interested in continuing yet?
  • inshapeCK
    inshapeCK Posts: 3,946 Member
    Options
    I am in the process of notifying everyone on Team Villain.
  • craft338
    Options
    i'm glad we're gonna try to keep this challenge going :)

last week - 216.4
    this week - 214.6

loss - 1.8
  • stariera
    Options
    I've posted it on the Bon Temps thread hoping to get as many of my teammates to continue as I can. Looking forward to continuing