Boy, am I in trouble (jus shoot me!)

Options
I haven't worked out any this week ... Although, I've been eating pretty good (eating salads & soups) I feel terrible about not making it to the gym. :sad: Someone shoot me!!!

Replies

• ken7
    ken7 Posts: 46
    Options
    I haven't worked out any this week ... Although, I've been eating pretty good (eating salads & soups) I feel terrible about not making it to the gym. :sad: Someone shoot me!!!
  • rhondababy
    Options
    I won't shoot you, but will commiserate- I haven't been in over a week!!!! Just stress, and life- no REAL excuses. But, I have promised myself to go today, and tomorrow- you?
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    No! no shooting....just encouragement sorry! ha ha

Ya know when this happens to me...and it does....the next week I am really good about working out I see some good results so look at it as a fresh start! (but I feel your pain I hate when I do that too....its just good that you are getting back into it...that's the important part!)

you can do it! :drinker:
    Ali
  • krnelso
    Options
    Everyone has just one of those weeks. Time seems short & life gets the best of you. Just chalk it up to a bad week & strive to do better next week! At least you're eating well instead of completely blowing off all your hard work. :) You'll get back on track! Don't stress over the small things!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR????????????
    GO TO THE GYM:grumble:
  • DaniUSA
    Options
    Hi

You have enough time left today.

Got to the gym TODAY!!
  • dulceluva
    dulceluva Posts: 728 Member
    Options
    If they shoot you, they will have to shoot me too. Haven't gone to the gym or swimming at all this week and Feb is gonna be one fatty month for me. :tongue:
  • ken7
    ken7 Posts: 46
    Options
    Thanks All!! Check on me anytime!!
  • Ileanak
    Ileanak Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    You have enough time left today.
    Got to the gym TODAY!!

I gotta agree with Dani! Normally i go right after work, but today I have an appointment and then just enough time to meet friends for dinner at 6:30..... But my gym doesn't close till midnight, so I'll go home, change and be at the gym by 9:15 ! It might only be cardio for 45 minutes, but at least I will know when I get to bed around 10:45, that I made my commitment to myself!

Don't give up! You can do this!
  • ohthatbambi
    ohthatbambi Posts: 1,098 Member
    Options
    I have had a sick kid and new puppy so my gym time is way down this week too. Sometimes life just gets in the way! Wishing you good exercise vibes for next week!
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    I have a lot of respect for all of you who have any kind of committment to the gym. I can't do it at all. I live in the mountains, 17 miles from town, and I work from home, so going to town is something I do once a week if I absolutely have to. :grumble: I have a lot of success at home with an elliptical machine, weights, a step, and some good DVD's. I think people need a PLAN B because PLAN A sometimes doesn't work out. My biggest fear is coming up because I travel several weeks out of the year with my kids and Spring Break is coming up. During the summer I'm more in one spot where I can pop in a DVD or take a brisk walk or get a guest pass for a gym. But during Spring Break I'm mostly driving and going to tourist spots. My PLAN B is to take a jump rope, when I pull over in a rest area, or get a break at all, I plan to jump for a few minutes. We'll only be in a hotel for two or three nights, with friends the rest of the time, so I'm sure I'll have a parking lot or patio or somewhere to get in a little exercise. All of you who didn't make it to the gym, come up with a PLAN B. :wink:
  • amy07
    amy07 Posts: 7
    Options
    you know even hotels have gyms!!!:happy:
  • catlover
    catlover Posts: 389
    Options
    you know even hotels have gyms!!!:happy:

Those two or three days are covered, thank goodness, we'll be gone for 11 altogether.:happy: