Daily Motivational Friends

Options
Hi everyone!

I successfully lost 50 pounds a couple of years ago using MFP, gained it and then lost most of it again...all but the last 40. I was interactive here until a few months ago. My family suffered a tragedy when a babysitter killed my 11 month old nephew. Needless to say, eating right and exercise have been put on the back burner. We are getting ready to begin the ugly part of this mess, and I need to feel better. Not only mentally, but physically.

The fast food and long hours have taken their toll. I have not gained anything, but I definitely haven't lost either. I have lost what muscle and strength I had gained, and my body constantly feels yucky. I can see that while I haven't gained any weight, my body composition has changed for the worse.

I need some new friends that won't mind checking in with me every now and then, and making sure I am on track. Today has been my first "official" day of trying, and so far so good. I can't rely on my family right now, as they have enough to deal with.

If you could be one of those people for me right now, thank you. If not, well wishes on your journey!

Replies

• marcar4
    marcar4 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! :)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,815 Member
    Options
    Im getting back into the swing of things, I hit my goal weight a few years ago, but sadly gained it back, so im trying to get 30lbs off, ill add you
  • TJBzMom
    TJBzMom Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Trying to get back into shape myself after having my son 14 months ago. I have 25 to 30 pounds Left to Lose and would love somebody to keep me accountable. Please add me
  • catherine1187
    catherine1187 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Me too! Could really use some accountability friends.
  • sandi_s
    sandi_s Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Am trying to keep myself on track it is hard but we can do it!!
  • DonutBelly
    DonutBelly Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me