New here

Options
BeatToMyHeart
BeatToMyHeart Posts: 14 Member
Hi guys, I looked at myself in a fall length mirror yesterday, and it honestly made me feel sick with the way I look. I know i put weight on I just didn't realise how much. If anybody had any tips of the best way to lose please let me know. And I'd love for you to add me as a friend. Hope your all having a good day.

Replies

• door770
    door770 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi.
    You just looking to lose weight, right?
    Diet is the most important factor.
  • BeatToMyHeart
    Options
    Yeah just looking to lose weight, I'm just in need for some tips for the best ways to stick to a diet
  • mikebostater
    mikebostater Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I can so relate about looking in the mirror...kinda why I am here! For me at least, logging all I eat throughout the day really helps me with the diet. The other thing I started to really pay attention to was the portion sizes. At the beginning it was pretty tough to adjust to how small a serving was but measuring cups me scales or even just eyeballing a serving once I learned what that was really helped me. And obviously a good support network too
  • Bucknutz247
    Bucknutz247 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Welcome and I'm sur you will find lots of motivation here. Good luck
  • BeatToMyHeart
    Options
    Thank you :)
  • BeatToMyHeart
    Options
    Thank you
  • RJ0274
    RJ0274 Posts: 4,173 Member
    Options
    Use smaller plates to make it appear you have more food. Don't feel you have to eat everything on your plate. Plan on taking food home if you eat at a restaurant. Log EVERYTHING you eat and pay attention to sodium and carbs. If you're going to snack, choose healthier options. I snack on beef jerky (protein) and almonds. Good luck!
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    Run.
    Do it now.