NSV - Shopping!

Options
TheBraveryLover
TheBraveryLover Posts: 1,217 Member
So, this was my first time shopping since I changed my eating habits. That has been since the end of February. If you knew me, you'd know not shopping for this long is torturous, but I didn't want to buy stuff, only to not be able to fit them in a few months. It's now gotten to the point that all of my dresses are too loose and don't look as cute/stylish on me as they once were, so I had to get a few new dresses today!

So anyway, one of the places I went to was Old Navy. I used to fit an XL in their dresses and now I'm officially a L and on top of that, the L is a tad loose in certain areas (certainly not my hips lol). Yay me! :-D

Small/medium, here I come!

Replies

• jgaht
    jgaht Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! I'm a fellow shopaholic and am dying because I'm trying to get some more weight off before I buy again. I'm rewarding myself with some new denim for fall if I reach my mini-goal!
  • fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    great job. those kinds of victories are the best.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!