New hereeee

Options
liltink95
liltink95 Posts: 17 Member
edited November 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Hey everyone! Just wanted to say that I am excited to begin my journey to a better healthier self.. Once again. I feel as if I am always starting this journey and never finishing it all the way. Hopefully with the help of others I will finally be able to meet my goals and physically become who I've wanted to be for years. Feel free to add me. The more support the better!

Replies

• ayttunc
    ayttunc Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Everything you said is almost like how I feel about this
  • angelicalong81
    angelicalong81 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    HI!! this is my second try. lol After having a baby (second one after 17 years) I have found it super hard to loose those lbs. I guess I should also blame it on age, Im 35 now. Anyway, welcome and let's do this!
  • liltink95
    Options
    Ayttunc..
    Well considering we feel the same way about things maybe that will help us overcome and go above and beyond our initial goals!:)

Angelicalong81..
    Hello!:) my hardest part is being consistent with my dieting because with my career I do workout 5 times a week typically. But i think we can do it!! :) good luck!
  • NamVetJim
    NamVetJim Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    What are your goals?
  • liltink95
    Options
    Hello NamVetJim.
    My goals as of right now are to get my eating somewhat on track and then to lose fat while gaining muscle. It will take time thought but hopefully I can maintain a good level of focus.
  • AnthonyX150X
    AnthonyX150X Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Myfitnesspal liltink95! I have learned so much about nutrition, weight loss, and fitness since i joined here.

If your goal is to lose fat while gaining muscle, you may want to visit the threads regarding body recomposition (Usually in the Maintaining Weight forums). Other users are much more informed and educated on the details than I am so be sure to ask any questions you may have.

Good luck in achieving your goals and once again welcome!
  • liltink95
    Options
    Thanks for the welcome:) Anthony.
  • ShrinkingChamp_x0
    Options
    I'm on the same journey, feel free to add me!