Looking for friends!

Options
Hi everyone! I'm looking for friends that make posts on their feeds, have public diaries, and even fitbit friends. Username is awkwardsprinkle for both! Many of my friends only use MFP to log their food and they keep everything private. I'm interested in more active members who can help support me on my 100 pound weight loss journey!

Replies

• btodd304
    btodd304 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    All of my stuff should be open I'm too looking for friends to help motivate I'm 50lbs into my 125lb journey I don't post much but trying to be better about that and logging my food as well.
  • ObsessivelyObsessingObsessions
    Options
    Add me! I think my diary and such is private but I could maybe open it up. I'm also looking for some inspiration. I lost 75lbs and gained 45lbs back. So I need to get back on the wagon so I can fix this! I went through some life changes and an injury. It's been frustrating to feel like I have to start over.
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,799 Member
    Options
    add me... i use fitbit, and diary is open, i post on my page, and im just getting restarted after gaining everything back, and i just wiped out my old friends list from 3 years ago to start fresh
  • cbro70
    cbro70 Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I also use FitBit, actually I am probably OCD about getting my steps in everyday. I love to help people and talk about running, working out and food. I have lost about 40 lbs. since the beginning of the year and run 5 to 6 times a week for 60+ min. I don't track my food anymore but watch what I eat and the portion.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/3R433C

• Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • Justme_1
    Justme_1 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Add me as well
  • ileasamira
    ileasamira Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am new to MFP and also looking for friends. Please add me :)
  • birdwatcher511
    birdwatcher511 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm new. Could use some friends. I don't know if mine is public or not. I'm still figuring this all out.
  • MrsPotStirerLoL
    MrsPotStirerLoL Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I have fitbit and I'm active on MFP! I lost 50lbs last year. Gained about 8-9 pounds back that I want to lose at least half off before the new year.
  • ChristinePearlFNP
    ChristinePearlFNP Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Me!!
  • courtneyfabulous
    courtneyfabulous Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I post quite a bit and diary is open
  • AwkwardSprinkle
    AwkwardSprinkle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Added you all!
  • kcpond
    kcpond Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. My Diary is open and I am also on fitbit, my profile is www.fitbit.com/user/22HSF2
  • AwkwardSprinkle
    AwkwardSprinkle Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    //www.fitbit.com/user/447D6C
  • Mwolfteach
    Mwolfteach Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    You can add me on instagram " wolfweightloss"
  • bwaits07
    bwaits07 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I don't post frequently but I try to stay involved in reading everyone's posts. My diary is open to friends I believe.
  • burnfatty17
    burnfatty17 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • mila_lova
    mila_lova Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My diary is open. I don't post often, but I do reply to other's posts.
  • graceanthony19
    graceanthony19 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I've lost 50lbs (twice) lol. My diary is not open but I could open it. And I have a fit bit as well