Weight Watchers Ice Cream

Options
Nick0sm0m
Nick0sm0m Posts: 18 Member
Weight Watchers Ice Cream - good, bad, or neither? LOL - some people have said it's kinda tasteless and chalky but others have said it's really good. I'm thinking about trying some - what do you guys think? Should I get them or save the money?? MY big downfall in life is Ice Cream and MANNNNNNN I sure do miss it, havent had any in 2 weeks! LOL

Replies

• sent4rmabove23
    Options
    I had the ice cream sandwich and it was good (=
  • rainbowbuggy
    rainbowbuggy Posts: 320
    Options
    I eat the Giant Cookies N Cream bars every night (if I was good that day) and I LOVE THEM!
  • SpaceMarkus
    SpaceMarkus Posts: 651
    Options
    Not a fan of the artificial ingredients they put in there to make it low cal/fat. From a nutrition standpoint you're better off with some frozen yogurt or sorbet.
  • sushisuzi2
    sushisuzi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have always LOVED their stuff...for 25+ years. I like their desserts better, but the bars aren't bad. I buy them, but my family eats them before I get the craving. Then I end up buying a Magnum, and splitting it with someone. Now, those are good.
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    I buy their ice cream bars, I love the strawberry sorbet bars and the toffee crunch bars , ice cream is also my favorite thing. I havent had any real ice cream in a yr but i eat frozen yogurt and weight watchers ice cream bars and skinny cow ice cream bars, skinny cow makes some really good ones, but both are good. I say it is worth trying......
  • pjrisher
    pjrisher Posts: 152
    Options
    I had it for the first time last night and I thought that it was pretty good! Plus my little (usually expensive :/) grocery store has the individuals at 10/$10.
  • ibbray04
    ibbray04 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    I have recently discovered the Dark Chocolate Raspberry ice cream bars and LOVE them. So does my husband!
  • lbelfrey
    lbelfrey Posts: 63
    Options
    You could treat yourself if you have a really good week.:wink:
  • tnwg83
    tnwg83 Posts: 8
    Options
    try the chocolate fudge brownie ice cream, its really good, and its weightwatchers
  • ncgatorfan
    ncgatorfan Posts: 517
    Options
    The WW chocolate covered raspberry is awesome, so is the toffee crunch. But Breyers Smooth and Dreamy (chocolate covered strawberry) is to die for! And it's usually cheaper than WW.
  • Nick0sm0m
    Nick0sm0m Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! We're getting ready to go to Walmart now, so I think I'll check out some WW ice cream and some sorbet as well. Thanks guys :)
  • shanice_22
    shanice_22 Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    I like the chocolate and vanilla ice cream cones. Another good make is Skinny Cow, their ice creams are absolutely GORGEOUS!