Banana Diet?

Options
Has anyone heard of or tried the Banana diet before if so how did it work? :smile:

Replies

• PeachyKeene
    PeachyKeene Posts: 1,645 Member
    Options
    :huh:
  • fitniknik
    fitniknik Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    :huh:

bump
  • catecn
    catecn Posts: 84
    Options
    not really much evidence to back it up
    for breakfast you eat as many bananas and only bananas. then nothing till lunch, but you can have whatever you want for lunch and dinner.
    the only way i can see this working is if you have a high caloric breakfast and you are replacing it with the bananas.
  • hotpurpletx
    Options
    This sounds Bananas! :laugh:
  • wildeone4
    wildeone4 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Well it's interesting....bananas are good for you...but an odd diet! What really is crazy is the fact that is says you don't need to exercise...exercise is super important!
  • sob1987
    sob1987 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Its a popular diet in japan I was reading about a couple in Japan started its two bananas for breakfast as many as it take to get full with luke warm water than lunch meal as usual, 3pm snack, and dinner as usual before 8pm no soda juice just water luke warm with each meal and it says to try and avoid dairy products I havent tried it yet but I have read some good reviews on it info at morningbanana.com
  • ChantalGG
    ChantalGG Posts: 2,404 Member
    Options
    Is that really a diet then? lol Over eat on bananas and then eat normally? I dont like bananas that much.
  • sob1987
    sob1987 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @wildone4 I didnt agree with the no exercise part either I think Im gonna try the diet with exercise and see how it works:smile:
  • melinda6569
    melinda6569 Posts: 124
    Options
    I thought banannas was the one fruit that won't let you get rid of belly fat?..
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    Try 30bananasaday.com (or something like that)...it is for fruitarians...or raw fruit vegans. They swear by it, and if you look at them, they look amazing! They eat more than just bananas though...and it sounds rather expensive if you buy only organic fruits (which you should).
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    double post!
  • DancingYogini
    Options
    This sounds Bananas! :laugh:

Tee hee :flowerforyou: