• 2MuchTyme
    2MuchTyme Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    newmeadow wrote: »
    Louise1491 wrote: »
    2MuchTyme wrote: »

I don't drink beer, eat pizza, belch and fart, so guy friends dont work...

I find that discriminatory, Ken.

You say to be nice and not to judge yet you are discriminating against an entire gender of the human species in your quest for e-friendship.

I have news for you, Ken: Friendship is not something that is bound by laws. It exists in all of us and is given freely to those whom are in need of it.

I had such high hopes reading your post but was ultimately met with resounding disappointment.

You want an e-girlfriend, Kenneth, not a friend. :disappointed:

I can hear your frustration ClubSilencio, I was not saying that all men drink beer eat pizza belching and farting....I said....I DONT.

Ave if you do...so be it....as I said as well....I don't get along with men....your attitude and jumping to conclusions re affirms my beliefs.

Don't sweat it Ken. We all are free to limit our friendships to whoever we think we'd like to be friends with based on our personal preferences and compatibility insights. It's curious that your method of discernment and your personal preferences have come under scrutiny and criticism, as they relate to the subjective definition of friendship. Anyone who uses the MFP "friend list" for soliciting and accepting cyber "friendships" is selecting and excluding based on their own preferences and compatibility - but apparently that's A-okay.

As a "friend" of mine once said, and I'll always remember it. "You don't have to be friends with every boob who walks down the lane."

This is true but OP's friendship preferences appear to be based on wether you have a vagina or not.

Yeah. So? What's the problem?

Thank You
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    Yes, there are many, young females on my list...they either accepted or sent a friend request....and...your point is?
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Maximus wrote: »
    Ken, you're two posts away from 100!!!

Help me out with this one

your post count......u are now at 106

Count as what?....clueless
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    I have only posted in the forums once befoe, the forum nazis got me and a moderator shut it down to save me
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    Might be De Ja Vu
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    138shades wrote: »
    Maximus wrote: »
    Ken, you're two posts away from 100!!!

Help me out with this one

your post count......u are now at 106

Count as what?....clueless

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10477079/suggested-rule-for-mfp#latest

Got it! Never have to worry about me coming back.....thanks newmeadow...your a charm
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Can your pen pal be a woman that drinks beer, eats pizza, belches, farts (alot) and even grab themselves in public?

I might not be the right match..
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    Checking back in, found pretty much as I expected. You are right Roxy, Thanks Liftinglady. You have fulfilled my ecpectations....playdohpants, don't mean to leave you hanging, just find this area of MFP a ridiculous waste of cyber memory
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,368 Member
    Options
    Checking back in, found pretty much as I expected. You are right Roxy, Thanks Liftinglady. You have fulfilled my ecpectations....playdohpants, don't mean to leave you hanging, just find this area of MFP a ridiculous waste of cyber memory

My advice...don't try so hard
    If you find this a ridiculous waste of cyber memory why are you posting here?
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    I feel for you @2MuchTyme..I think this was a sincere heartfelt plea for a friend..I hope you find her :)
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    synchkat wrote: »
    Checking back in, found pretty much as I expected. You are right Roxy, Thanks Liftinglady. You have fulfilled my ecpectations....playdohpants, don't mean to leave you hanging, just find this area of MFP a ridiculous waste of cbailedemory

My advice...don't try so hard
    If you find this a ridiculous waste of cyber memory why are you posting here?

Thank you, I initially felt the forums were a good place. I was soon brought to a reality that the percentage...not all don't mis interpret...a large percentage of responses here are negative. In addition. Synchkat, I had actually reached out, you were on my friends list an bailed...I wish you well I hope you find what you desire here
  • 2MuchTyme
    Options
    I feel for you @2MuchTyme..I think this was a sincere heartfelt plea for a friend..I hope you find her :)

Thank you, yes it is sincere, I wish you well. Enjoy
  • km8907
    km8907 Posts: 3,861 Member
    Options
    The language of chit-chat is sarcasm. I've talked to awesome people on here, but we all seem to have a similar taste in humor. If you don't want to make friends on here by spending time in the forums and participating in the madness, then maybe another forum would be better for you. Motivation and support is a good forum.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    Options
    I actually strive to be alone... everything is much better that way.. maybe I need help? maybe? no?