And we will try again

Options
Good day I have been trying to loose weight for a long time now. keep failing. I am still active but I have a truck load of weight to loose (40kg) is my goal over the next few years. I think I have a mind set now as I got frustrated with myself on a hike that I use to hike and I was overwhelmed on the amount of exertion to pull my fat ars up one of the inclines. If I lost the excess weight doing the trails would be lick hiking without my pack. I have been on the right track now for about 4 weeks now and feeling very good about myself I am hoping to loose a butch of weight for a hiking trip come June on the north shore of Lake Superior a bucket list hike of mine

Replies

• charris151
    charris151 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good for you for having the courage to start again. I'm in the same situation. I have around 45kg to lose and I feel like I've been up and down a million times. Maybe this will be the time it works for us both?!
  • 20ever
    20ever Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Keep at it man, it didnt come on in a day and it wont go off in a day. Try to keep your eye on the prize.
  • Elle27322
    Elle27322 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat and trying again needing friends to give and receive support
    Add me folks