wake up call

Options
Well I went hiking with my husband yesterday and I had a serious wake up call. I was out of breath alot more then I should be. When I started this I was 212 and now 206. I have little to no support outside of here. So im hoping to make new friends and support and motivated each other

Replies

• kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    Hi! So you've lost, not one, not two, but THREE of these so far:

0e8fxqtb1kpj.jpg

That's an amazing start. I'll send you a friend request, let's cheer each other on :)
  • MrsWebb032615
    MrsWebb032615 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thanks very much I feel good about my lose wo far I cant wait to keep hiting my goals.
  • denas14
    denas14 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Please add me...I will support you and can also use all the support I can get!!!
  • Raptor2763
    Raptor2763 Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. On occasion, we all fall off the wagon and need a hand-up, NOT a kick in the @$$ (though those come in handy from time to time)
  • MrsWebb032615
    Options
    Both of you have been added. I agree with needed help not mean rude people or comments
  • TreyTnt9
    TreyTnt9 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Both of you have been added. I agree with needed help not mean rude people or comments

Not mean or rude here, but sadly, you have a history of creating "MrsWebb" profiles, collecting friends, and then deleting your profile at the end of the day. You have done this at least seven times and I am sure you will delete this one also. Why you do this is beyond my understanding but please seek some counseling.
  • MrsWebb032615
    Options
    Ok well rude person I am here to stay u dont like my stuff stay off of it and leave me alone. I will make as many accounts as I choice to do u dont run this site and until u do u cant tell me how many accounts I can make or cant make.
    Thanks have a great day.
  • MrsWebb032615
    edited November 2016
    Options
    There is no need to be so rude or mean to anyone on this site we all here for different reasons and we have goals we want to reach.