What's the craziest thing that has happened to you as a result of MFP, non-fitness related?

Options
The question is as it is. Tell your crazy stories, confessions, experiences that have happened as a result of MFP

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    Options
    Some dude mad at me because I didn't like him talking dirty to me, so he pretends I was the one that initiated LOL. Funny shz.
  • brandonation_81
    brandonation_81 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    MeganAM89 wrote: »
    So many dick pics

Seriously?! Lol! I'm sorry.
  • Liftheavylovehard
    Liftheavylovehard Posts: 5,393 Member
    Options
    Had some guy offer to move here for me. And too many unsolicited dick pics. I learned fast to stop giving my Kik away.

You told me you didnt have kik :( lol
  • brandonation_81
    brandonation_81 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    Had some guy offer to move here for me. And too many unsolicited dick pics. I learned fast to stop giving my Kik away.

Oh yeah. I was informed Kik was for noodz. I guess I don't get the sending "dick pics" thing.
  • The_Weaze
    The_Weaze Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Kik isn't just for noodz...but that's the highlight.
  • MonkeyMel21
    MonkeyMel21 Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    When I first discovered the community section (3 years after I signed up, lol) I somehow got in to this two day long back and forth pm convo about a girl kicking a dude in the junk during kick boxing or something. I tried to steer away from the very specific topic that she kept expressing her feelings about, to no avail. It was then I realized it was a troll, lol. And I was so excited to have a new chatty friend that was in to working out as much as me :/
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options

Oh yeah. I was informed Kik was for noodz. I guess I don't get the sending "dick pics" thing.

I was late to get this memo lol

Was this memo company wide
  • RunHardBeStrong
    RunHardBeStrong Posts: 33,069 Member
    Options
    When I first discovered the community section (3 years after I signed up, lol) I somehow got in to this two day long back and forth pm convo about a girl kicking a dude in the junk during kick boxing or something. I tried to steer away from the very specific topic that she kept expressing her feelings about, to no avail. It was then I realized it was a troll, lol. And I was so excited to have a new chatty friend that was in to working out as much as me :/

You got into that convo too? Luckily I only bit for a few hours before I realized it was a troll.. I can't even remember his name and btw, this was just this year for me so he is still using the same line..
  • maeggggan
    maeggggan Posts: 71 Member
    Options

I got the same thing in around march
  • _Captivated_
    _Captivated_ Posts: 5,669 Member
    Options
    When I first came here eight years ago the amount of married people here that pretend to not be married or didn't care because they're "in a bad relationship" baffled me. I was sooooo naive.

I have since learned that is the norm.

Carry on.
  • synchkat
    synchkat Posts: 37,369 Member
    Options

Oh man the kicker.

I had a guy tell me he was writing a story about me so he could keep his mesaages pg.

That was pretty weird
    There was rhe guy who had no profile pic cause those were on his computer and I guess in the 3 years he was on mfp he wasn't on his computer
    Oh there was the time a woman "gave" me her mfp boyfriend
  • Ben_there_done_that
    Options
    So many dick pics

Same, and I'm a terrible photographer :D
  • AnnyisOK
    AnnyisOK Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    So many dick pics

lol....oh the stories...
  • LeGaCyGiAnT91
    LeGaCyGiAnT91 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    Bewbs. Soo soo many bewbs. Yes.
  • _Captivated_
    Options
    The person with the nail biting fetish was kinda weird.
  • musclegood_fatbad
    musclegood_fatbad Posts: 9,809 Member
    Options

You are just making stuff up now.
  • _Captivated_
    Options

You are just making stuff up now.

Was that you?!?!