21 days fix?

Options
Anyone doing 21 days fix? I just started today..hopefully I will finish it and lose some pounds..

Replies

• durkeemomma
    durkeemomma Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I used 21 day last year. I got great results about 20 lbs in 3 months. I couldn't maintain the shakeology part. I still use the videos occasionally as well as other ones. I go to the measuring cups often to get reasonable portions. Do you have Beachbody coach? My coach was great in encouraging me and giving great meal ideas.
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    I just completed 21 day fix extreme, lost 2 pounds and 2.5 inches off my stomach! Either program is great and you will see results if you stick to it! You can check with @Emijanine on here, FB, and IG ... great coach!
  • cristinabranco16
    cristinabranco16 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I don't have a coach and I don't do the shakeology. I tried last year and my stomach did not agree with that..not sure how this coach thing works.do I have to pay or buy the shakes?
  • dewd2
    dewd2 Posts: 2,445 Member
    Options
    Be aware... Coach = sales person. No training required.
  • cherw1978
    cherw1978 Posts: 8 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    A coach is just someone who gets you into a challenge group with others using the program or similar programs. We are there to help you get results. No we are not personal trainers and no we are not dieticians, but we do help with accountability, motivation, and individual and group support. It's a big part of helping find great success with Beachbody. We are products of the product and believe in it and that helps too.

I just finished 21 day fix extreme and I loved it! Good luck.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Here's a group - maybe not real active

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/103806-21-day-fixers

This!
    dewd2 wrote: »
    Be aware... Coach = sales person. No training required.