Irish friends

Options
Looking for Irish people to follow who eat brands from supervalu, lidl, aldi, tesco etc... A lot of people on this are American and so the food in their diaries isn't familiar. I find it really helpful to get ideas from others food diaries!

Replies

• veggie16mfp
    veggie16mfp Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Howdy. I am a vegetarian so my receipes /foods may be no good to you. I find lots of Tesco foods already added ..... just do a bit of digging, not sure about the other chains. I tend to stick to Tesco - love delivery service ..... it makes healthy eating so much easier when I'm not seeing all the temptations face to face! Especially now the xmas crap is on the shelves!
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Aldi's is in America as well.
  • catfpower
    catfpower Posts: 8 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Howdy. I am a vegetarian so my receipes /foods may be no good to you.

I love all food... unfortunately
  • Derpy_Hooves
    Derpy_Hooves Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    You can add me :)
  • skinnymam
    skinnymam Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add. I'm not much of a poster but I'm logging everyday and you can see my food diary.
    I'm aiming to lose 10kgs, I've lost 1.4kg in my first week. I'm eating the very same foods as I always have done but just counting calories and staying within my limit.
    S.
  • skellymama1
    skellymama1 Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm skinnymam as above. I log on my phone so it's this name I use! As I said not much of a poster but my diary is there for ideas etc.
    Lost 1.4kg first week. Hoping for 1kg this week.