Who would like to help motivate each other

Options
Just wondering who would like to support and help motivate each other I want to lose this baby weight but struggling to find the motivation!!!

Replies

• mikebostater
    mikebostater Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Trying to get onto cruise shape for my 50th birthday in 6 months Good luck with the baby weight. I remember wife fighting Post partum stuff while trying to take off baby weight it can be really tough some days but stuck with it
  • stephi9
    stephi9 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Yea with my first I didn't get really big so I wasn't so concerned about it my tummy tonned back up really fast witch was great (I have never been really small always kinda average) but the second baby was alot bigger so I got way bigger and it's really annoying me I have never had the sag in my stomach before and it's really affecting my self confidence but baby is only 9 weeks old so I slowly trying to get back into the work out scene.... Good luck on your weight loss and hope you have a great time on the cruise for your 50th birthday
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request! I'm looking to lose some baby weight after #3. I feel like it gets harder after each baby!
  • Ant488
    Ant488 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.
  • ladybug1311
    ladybug1311 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too
  • MegzC321
    MegzC321 Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I always could use some more motivational buddies. Feel free to add me.
  • fanosatchmo
    fanosatchmo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well. I just signed on and am wondering if I am as committed as I need to be.