Options
Hello!!!!! ✌

Replies

• marikaCL
    marikaCL Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    HI.

Feel free to add me if you like.

I try to support as best as I can and am around everyday.

Recovering from injury at the moment, so not as active as I normally am
  • bigmuney
    bigmuney Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Hallo
  • oregonmama70
    oregonmama70 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hello I am new here. Researching keto. Seems easy and confusing at the same time.
  • graneydp
    graneydp Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    great website for Keto info. Many videos and recipies. www.dietdoctor.com
  • nsavage15
    nsavage15 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hello!
  • Grammytryingtogetfit
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, feel free to add me if you like. I am here quite often. This is a GREAT community!!
  • lsutterfield63
    lsutterfield63 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, Just starting here and looking forward to tons of ideas and support. I am doing low carb but there are times I cheat. Trying not to but sometimes the stress gets to me. I just turned 65 and have been a widow since 2012 ((not looking for any attachments either)) and have three adult children and four grandchildren. Currently I am doing a lot of walking in the house and looking for a good plan for upper body toning with weights. Don't know what else to say so I will close for now.

Well, before I go, how do I get my information in the little photo spot? :) Linda

• rogerharvey1971
    rogerharvey1971 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hello
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Hi newchapter! That's awesome the decision you've made! Let me know if I can help!!!
  • imjms737
    imjms737 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Hello! Welcome to MFP.
    Friend request sent!
  • MyNewChapter
    MyNewChapter Posts: 6 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hello everyone!!! Thanks for the shoutouts!! I'm still looking for supportive friends with who I can share this weight loss journey!! Tonight haven't been the best of nights (BEER!!!) but I know that with small steps towards the right direction, I can achieve (we can) anything!!!!!!
  • MyNewChapter
    Options
    Still actively looking for friends, people with weight to lose, people that are doing or thinking of doing IF (which I do) and even DDPYOGA, which I'm starting Monday!! All together, we can do this!!!!!
  • Mike_take2
    Options
    I've always wanted to try DDPYOGA, sounds like a really great plan!
  • MyNewChapter
    Options
    Mike_take2 wrote: »

I've bought it in January but been procrastinating a lot since.... the weight loss results are awesome, the program seems achievable (I've done week one about 6 times now) lol and the eating plan (depending which one you'd like to follow) can be easily done as well! You should try it!! It's a 13 weeks program.
  • Mike_take2
    Options
    Mike_take2 wrote: »

I've bought it in January but been procrastinating a lot since.... the weight loss results are awesome, the program seems achievable (I've done week one about 6 times now) lol and the eating plan (depending which one you'd like to follow) can be easily done as well! You should try it!! It's a 13 weeks program.

Yeah it sounds great, and I know there's a lot of testimonies to its effectiveness. I'm definitely going to have to check it out!
  • tiffanimonique
    tiffanimonique Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi, I am back at it trying to be healthy and fit. I am hoping that interacting with a community of people who are also trying to be fit will help me stay motivated and consistent with my fitness goals!