"Kitten"?!!

Options
stephanne13
stephanne13 Posts: 212 Member
OK, I'm not quite sure how it is that I don't understand this, but...
I've seen "kitten" used on so many varying posts, in so many different ways, by so many different people, that I am pretty dang well convinced that that word does not mean what I think it means...Anyone care to give the complete rundown...or, Cliff notes version of ways in which it is acceptable on here, and what it likely means?

Replies

• SLLeask
    SLLeask Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I think that MFP automatically changes certain words to "kitten"...
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    Options
    Yep, It's MFP automatic substitution for words it has deemed offense.
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Yup is the censor word. Which is funny when someone says something which sounds worse with *kitten* than the actual swear. Like " I need a darn good kick in the *kitten*"
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,200 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Yup is the censor word. Which is funny when someone says something which sounds worse with *kitten* than the actual swear. Like " I need a darn good kick in the *kitten*"

Or for example, "I shouldn't have eaten that *kitten* pie."? :wink:
  • Pierre_is_a_cat
    Pierre_is_a_cat Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I don't know what the *kitten* it means, who *kitten* knows. That word is *kitten*.

;)
  • oocdc2
    oocdc2 Posts: 1,361 Member
    Options
    ^^ Hey, you got one past...! :smiley:
  • LaMartian
    LaMartian Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    It's *kitten* bull *kitten* that *kitten* *kitten* pansies put into effect for the *kitten* soft hearts.

Just kitten. :wink:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    been here awhile and I did not know that. I thought you meant kitten as in a sweetie, as in a pick up line. funny
  • LaMartian
    LaMartian Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    been here awhile and I did not know that. I thought you meant kitten as in a sweetie, as in a pick up line. funny

Nope and this whole time all the creepy guys were really just talking about your *kitten*

...and making America great again
  • zenaxe
    zenaxe Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    kitten is the new meow
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    Type a string of profanity, spelled correctly, with spaces in appropriate places, then imagine a famous EDS Super Bowl commercial about herding cats.
  • Derpy_Hooves
    Derpy_Hooves Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Actually there is a brilliant kitten thread somewhere on these boards, nothing naughty about that one now!
  • amelialoveshersnacks
    Options
    I had thought people were typing in *kitten* just to be polite in a cheesy way. I'm so *kitten* disappointed.