restart today

Options
Hi Im starting back here today failed miserably before

Replies

• domesticlydiva
    domesticlydiva Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi there: I'm in the same boat. I've been back for a few days now & feeling quite motivated....I know it will fade in & out, but my goal is to keep on tracking & reaching out for support from others in the same mindset. Perhaps we could support each other. Have a GREAT day!! :)
  • ktscru56
    ktscru56 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm starting today. Need to get healthy. Tracking my food seems to work the best way for me.
  • fancyshhmancy
    fancyshhmancy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! Same here. I start, start seeing results then slack off. Good luck! Hopefully we can all stick with this! :)
  • Amanda_Bullock120
    Amanda_Bullock120 Posts: 17 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi. I'm right there with you. I used mfp for over a year and lost 30lbs and then just stopped. My motivation ebbs and flows, but have been doing better this week. Feel free to add me :)
  • LizIsBack86
    LizIsBack86 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    proud of you all for not giving up, and fighting the good fight :) Wishing you all nothing but success along your journey, add me if you would like
  • nsavage15
    nsavage15 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Im starting back here today failed miserably before

You may have not reached your goals before, you always have the option to start again. Together, Let's change our endings.
  • mike82much
    mike82much Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Starting over today too. I was on here 3 years ago, ate well, exercised my *kitten* off and lost 50 pounds. I truly thought I made a life change and would never gain the weight back. Yep, gained every single pound back over the course of those 3 years...it just makes me sick that it was all really for nothing....I knew I was slowly going back to my old habits, but couldn't stop the slide......Here I go again, :(
  • dhockenberry1980
    Options
    not starting over but just starting to watch calories, metabolism slowing down and need to watch the lbs, and I need to lose about 25 more pounds. I have lost 37 so far, yaye me

• fazilakhan
    fazilakhan Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    First day back, lost 48 pounds on MFP about 2 years ago, gained 17 back and ready to get back on track.....need motivation to keep going.....
  • NoMoreCakey
    NoMoreCakey Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey there everyone, Im just getting started back up again, too. :) Good luck to all of you and feel free to add me! I believe in all of us!
  • Tunsji
    Tunsji Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started here as extra motivation to start training a bit more.
  • Cozyspot
    Cozyspot Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    A restart here as well, everything gets documented! :)