Weight LOSS

Options
I'm a busy mom of two boys keep me running && I really wanna lose weight I'm a cna work a lot night shifts that doesn't help with weight loss

Replies

• ericascheffer
    ericascheffer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm a busy mom of 3. Just had my 3rd two months ago. The day I went into have her I was at my heaviest. 310lbs. I exclusively breastfeeding her so that helped me get some weight off at first, because the average breastfeeding mom burns 650 calories daily . Now I've got the clearance to diet from my OBGYN. I'm doing 1800 calories high protein low carb food and lots of water. I try to be more active... not really exercising. At my 8 week postpartum I was 286lbs in 5 short days I'm down to 279. Most diets I'm starving. And in the past I've given up. But I think I will make it on this one. I just eat anything that is low carb. Low sugar, and high protein and I stay within 1800 calories. Maybe this could help you. I've struggled with my weight all my life. But I've never been over 250lbs. To be 250lbs is my first goal. Then 200lbs. I do not want to weigh less than 200lbs. Because I've been heavy all my life, and don't feel like id look right any smaller. Hope this helps. And is inspiring. Xoxo much love!