WEDNESDAY DAILY CHALLANGE!!

Options

Replies

• sumikahala
    Options
    Hi, Amy!

I am up for the challenge!! I will join you you today! I already went walking/jogging this morning for 30 minutesand felt great! I usually walk my dog, Kimo, but he can't keep up with me because he is too little. I feel guilty about not walking my dog, so I will probably walk him later.

I am glad you are pushing me to do the other cardio workouts. I will tell you tomorrow weather I met the challenge or not. I know the hardest thing for me to complete is drinking 8 glasses of water. Any tip? I usually fill my favorite glass with 2 cups of cold ice water as soon as I get up. But as the day goes on, I tend to forget drinking. Also, I drink extra glasses of water for every cup of coffee I drink because it's diuretic.

Good luck to you and tell me weather you've met the challenge!

Aloha,
    sumikahala
  • fowlmeli1093
    fowlmeli1093 Posts: 199
    Options
    I will do it! Will we be checking in with eachother every Wednesday?
  • shellyrell28
    Options
    im totally game!!! that will be my warm up tonite b4 i do my turbo fire!!! it will help me get fired up!!! lol
  • VBos
    VBos Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    I'm in!! I'll keep you posted. thanks!
  • sumikahala
    Options
    Hi, Tony!

Congratulations on finishing on your 30 Day Challenge! Are you talking about Jillian Michael's program? I am on my Day 5 of 30 Day Challenge, and I am doing pretty well. I am working from the book called Making the Cut by Jillian Michael;s. Did she work on The Biggest Losers, the TV program? Anyway, I hope I can keep up like you. Did you also work on the nutrition part? I have to modify mine because I am a vegetarian, although i can eat fish. the nutrition is the hardest part because I am already active.

Anyway, good luck with Amy's Daily challenge! I am up for it , too!

Aloha!
    sumikahala
  • Trailrprc
    Trailrprc Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. got the walk done.. now on to jumping jacks.. and ugh situps.. don't know if i can do a situp but i will make the attempts... thanks for the challenge!!
  • AmyNaylor7205
    AmyNaylor7205 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    OK YALL, I GOT ALL MINE DONE EXCEPT FOR THE WALK AND I HAVE 4 MORE GLASSES OF WATER LEFT. THANK YOU ALL FOR JOINING IN WITH ME!!!! I HAVE TO WAIT TILL LATE AFTERNOON FOR MY WALK BECAUSE IT IS WAY TO HOT HERE IN NORTH CAROLINA DURING THE DAY! I AM THINKING OF DOING A DAILY CHALLANGE EVERY DAY. GOOD IDEA??
  • bklynfinest77
    Options
    I'm new here but im in
  • mother_of_brigade
    mother_of_brigade Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    I'm in...not sure if I can get the walking in...but will try my darndest. Going to get the others done right after work!

Good luck everyone!
  • sparadise
    sparadise Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Almost Done. I need to do the walk when I get home from work and eeek...still 5 more glasses of water. Glad you threw those in tho!
  • jdenton86
    jdenton86 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm doing it too! Will let you know later tonight how the results are :-)
  • AmyNaylor7205
    AmyNaylor7205 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    OK EVERYONE, I AM DONE WITH THE CHALLENGE, ACTUALLY WALKED 30 MINS INSTEAD OF JUST 20, AND ADDED LEVEL 2 OF 30 DAY SHRED TOO. I HOPE EVERYONE HAS HAD A GOOD DAY AND EVERYONE HAS MET THE DAILY GOALS. WHO IS INTERESTED IN DOING A DAILY CHALLENGE EVERY DAY??

-AMY
  • MayMaydoesntrun
    MayMaydoesntrun Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    ran hill sprints x 10, which took all of 20 minutes, did jumping jacks, situps, pushups and drank all my water! Woohoo!
  • m0rgan_
    m0rgan_ Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Awesome, I'm totally doing this! :-)
  • wlddove
    wlddove Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Okay, I walked 3 miles at about 3.2mph, and that took me an hour. Also did 60 crunches, 40 push-ups, and 50 jumping jacks. And I've drank like 11 glasses of water. I'm done!! :o) I like the daily challenge idea. Can't promise I'll be able to participate every day, but it'd give me an extra push that is much needed!
  • Kassielin13
    Kassielin13 Posts: 263
    Options
    Finished...yay! I actually walked 4 min extra! I love this daily challenge you started! Awesome idea :)
  • atlraine
    atlraine Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I DID IT!!! I FINISHED IT!!! I was even able to go to Curves & Zumba for 30 min. Thanks for the challenge and can't wait until tomorows.
  • tony2009
    tony2009 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Done, for the most part,

In the morning -- Day 2 Level 1 of the 30 day shred. (Jumping Jacks & Push Ups -- done!)
    At work--Drank like 10 glasses of water.(Water--Done!)
    After work --(Following my nap, long day at work) Went down to the trail and ran for 70 minutes (6.45 miles total)

I know, I know, I didn't do my sit ups. But I did a lot of ab work this morning with the 30DS, and I was way too tired this evening from my run to do anything afterwards.

If you ever want relief from the daily challenge, I can make one up! Sounds fun to me!
  • tgaul
    tgaul Posts: 123
    Options
    I did the challange! Thank you
  • sparadise
    sparadise Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Done! Count me in tomorrow :)