Kick at the can

Options
Hey I already introduced myself, and been here for a bout 5 days now, throwing out the proverbial fishing line because it seems like the friends who've added me are shy or something >_>.

Lets see the quality people MFP has to offer. come on!

Replies

• Dellonious1
    Dellonious1 Posts: 209
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to MFP...And congrats on day 5 of being here...
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    I should add, if you're interested in chatting past "Whats up" Friend me, if not steer clear xD
  • icandothistrish85
    Options
    Hey! I'm Patricia, but I go by Trisha because my grandma is named Patricia too. I'm 26 years old. I live in sunny southern California. I am married to a wonderful man named Derrick, for 8 & 1/2 years. We have 3 kids; 7, 4 and 1. My goals are 1. to weigh 155lbs (I wanna hang onto my Spanish curves and at 5'7, I refuse to weigh less than 155 and lose my boobs and butt. Sorry if I'm TOO honest LOL) I wanted to 2. get off my anti-anxiety and high blood pressure meds (I've been off a week now!) and I want to 3. run 10 miles with feeling like death has me by the ankles. I love to run, walk, stroll, whatever, as long as it's outdoors. I use my tread only when the heat is over 95 degrees outside, I burn too easily even with the worlds best SPF on. I try to eat as natural and organic as possible. I shop mostly at Farmer's Markets, Sprouts and Trader Joe's or my backyard and sometimes Vons for good last minute deals. I micro-manage (my least favorite quality) and I am very strict with my organization and my household. That being said, I do laugh, love to have fun and spontaneity. I plan out our meals to make sure we eat balanced. Did I mention I am my husbands Care-Taker? He got injured at work back in 2008, which prolonged irritation while working, caused him to collapse in 2009 from a condition called Rhabdomyolysis. He's been placed on permanent disability and I take care of him, the kids and the household. I am also in school, working on becoming a registered nutritionist, NOT a dietitian or trainer! I plan on working with low-income families that don't have healthy resources or role models for their families, or whom live in desolate locations. I grew up poor and uneducated, I wanna flip that around and help as many families and people as I can. I am a childrens advocate and an avid community volunteer. I love horse-back riding, swimming, reading, gossiping and laying in a hammock with iced tea. I prefer to play sports, rather than watch them on TV. I like beer and tequila. But mostly wine....

I'd write more, but I need to walk to the store before it gets too late. Nice to meet you love! Hope to hear more about you soon!
    Always, Trisha
  • TheTeeWhy
    TheTeeWhy Posts: 186
    Options
    Trish I sent you a PM like last night and you never answered me back. lol