Exercise Help?

Options
i notice everyone on here talking about exercise they've done (like 30DS or something) and i have no clue.

i really want to try and if someone could explain some exercises to me i'd be very thankfull!

Replies

• kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Each routine is different, but if you search for that program on YouTube you will probably find some real people demo-ing the programs or reviewing them.
  • dez_yaoichan
    dez_yaoichan Posts: 454
    Options
    thats how i found my belly dancing work out (40 minutes worth)

the issue i'm having is that i'm not sure the name of exercises to find them or which would be best for fat burning.
  • campb2ti
    campb2ti Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    30DS stands for 30 Day Shred, which is a Jillian Michaels DVD. Hope that helped a little!
  • ak_in_ak
    ak_in_ak Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    if you have a netflix account there are some streaming and plenty you can have delivered. it is a good wayo to test them out and see what you like
  • sorrelduncan
    sorrelduncan Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    If you like belly dancing, you would like zumba! You can buy it for the wii, or order cds online, or find local classes in your community. Lots of gyms, ymcas and even some churches offer classes. Ive seen calorie calculators that say you can burn up to 1000 calories in a 1 hour class! That's pretty intense! More realistically, 500 or 600 calories in a class. Still good, tho!

SW: 150 November 2010
    CW: 135
    GW: 125

6355664.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • fridayjustleft04
    fridayjustleft04 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    Just get on Amazon and search workout DVDs. Anything by Biggest Loser is good for beginners. Turbo Jam is also really good (although a bit pricey).
  • kellyscomeback
    kellyscomeback Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    the issue i'm having is that i'm not sure the name of exercises to find them or which would be best for fat burning.

Here are some of the popular ones I see on the board:
    P90X - No acronym there
    BL - Biggest Loser (multiple types there)
    TF - Turbo Fire
    BBL - Brazilian Butt Lift
    CHX - Chalean Extreme
  • AnotherMichelle
    AnotherMichelle Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Theres a bunch of us that just recently started the 30DS. I could link you the thread and you could check it out if youd like. The DVD is like 5 bucks on Amazon and let me tell you... Its worth it! Day 5 and I already feel a difference.