Gutless Gutters 01/26/09

Theresa35
Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Happy Monday :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Today is the start of a new day, new week...so, put all the weekend regrets :grumble: behind you :grumble: Begin today with a fresh outlook, a healthy attitude, and the blessing of movement..no matter how small or intense the effort!!! :heart:

Here's my outcome from last week according to my weigh-in this morning...I am down another two pounds and really noticing some changes, especially to my abs and backside...:bigsmile: I am confident I will reach my :heart: Day goal...that will also put me at my half-way point...:drinker:

So....all my GG friends...share your joy, enthusiasm, and encouragement for this new day/week!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Theresa35
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: Happy Monday :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Today is the start of a new day, new week...so, put all the weekend regrets :grumble: behind you :grumble: Begin today with a fresh outlook, a healthy attitude, and the blessing of movement..no matter how small or intense the effort!!! :heart:

Here's my outcome from last week according to my weigh-in this morning...I am down another two pounds and really noticing some changes, especially to my abs and backside...:bigsmile: I am confident I will reach my :heart: Day goal...that will also put me at my half-way point...:drinker:

So....all my GG friends...share your joy, enthusiasm, and encouragement for this new day/week!!! :flowerforyou:
  • gottaluvboyz
    gottaluvboyz Posts: 555 Member
    Good morning!

I had a great weekend calorie and exercise wise (oh and drank all of the water too). Looking forward to staying on track again today, too. I have to go get a bathing suit today though (gulp!)...taking the kiddos to an indoor water park/resort this weekend and must be able to get into water:ohwell:
  • gottaluvboyz
    Theresa...wtg on the 2 pound loss! That is awesome:drinker: Keep up the good work!!!:flowerforyou:
  • iojoi
    iojoi Posts: 378 Member
    i like the attiude :flowerforyou:
    i am just really happy to be able to do some real exercise after a few weeks off due to a bad back then pneumonia and a broken toe
  • Theresa35
    Good morning!

I had a great weekend calorie and exercise wise (oh and drank all of the water too). Looking forward to staying on track again today, too. I have to go get a bathing suit today though (gulp!)...taking the kiddos to an indoor water park/resort this weekend and must be able to get into water:ohwell:

First of all...thank you :flowerforyou:

Great job on the weekend success...they can be soo tough! Be strong during the shopping and know that you are making the changes necessary to physically become who you want to be! Your upcoming trip sounds like soo much fun :drinker: Just focus on having a great time with your family, that is what is most important! :heart:
  • Landon66
    Landon66 Posts: 28 Member
    This weekend reminded me why I don't eat out very often...too full, bloated and the grease makes me feel horrible. But it did remind me why I am changing my lifestyle and eating better, so I guess that's one good thing about it.
    I didn't lose or gain this weekend, so I guess it wasn't horrible, but just wasn't feeling myself so I decided to change up my workout a little.
    Took my first spin class this am before work. Amazing workout!! I'll be doing that again soon. There are classes every M,W,F and I think I'm going to be doing that a couple times a week. Didn't realize just how hard you work.
    Getting back on schedule from the strange weekend and already feeling better. Hope everyone is doing good!
  • gottaluvboyz
    This weekend reminded me why I don't eat out very often...too full, bloated and the grease makes me feel horrible. But it did remind me why I am changing my lifestyle and eating better, so I guess that's one good thing about it.
    I didn't lose or gain this weekend, so I guess it wasn't horrible, but just wasn't feeling myself so I decided to change up my workout a little.
    Took my first spin class this am before work. Amazing workout!! I'll be doing that again soon. There are classes every M,W,F and I think I'm going to be doing that a couple times a week. Didn't realize just how hard you work.
    Getting back on schedule from the strange weekend and already feeling better. Hope everyone is doing good!

Great job on the class this AM! I keep wanting to try a spinning class! Keep up the good work!
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Hello all.......I did good this past weekend...calorie and water wise........exercise? Not so much. I did my crunches and pushups each day, but that's about where it stopped. LOL. BUT.....I stayed in my calorie limits, so I'll take it. :bigsmile: Today, I'm back on it. Gonna do my TaeBo 55 minute Full Throttle Amped workout, walk the dog 2 miles, and do my crunches and pushups. I've got my meals allllll planned out.......And I'm havin a BLT for lunch drool.gif:drinker:

Not too talkative today. Kinda down in the dumps about my nephew. You can read details on my "Prayers needed" thread. :brokenheart: :cry: :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Morning GG's! :smooched:

For all of you that exercised, ate right and got your water in - you're awesome!! th_dancing2.gif

For those of you who slacked - nono.gif SHAME!!! SHAME!!! wifeteeny.gif

Okay...so I fall in the 2nd category, but getting back on that horse today! (Instead of being the horse!) :embarassed: :blushing:

Be good, GG's! :smooched:
  • Theresa35

For all of you that exercised, ate right and got your water in - you're awesome!! th_dancing2.gif

Okay...so I fall in the 2nd category, but getting back on that horse today! (Instead of being the horse!) :embarassed: :blushing:

Hey lady....:love:

Go kick some butt today!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

U all might have heard that shout at 7 am this morning when I stepped on the scale. The highest it got in Wisconsin this weekend was 9 degrees so I was not near as active as I normally would B. They feed us like U would not believe and I ate like U would not believe. Bad Bad Bad Bad. :sad: I gained 4 lbs over the weekend.

I meet a 2 new friends this weekend, acid reflux and indigestion. I had it bad Saturday night, it felt like a balloon was inside my chest and something kept adding air to it and the pressure on my ribs was painfull. So like U Landon I was reminded this weekend why I must change.

I am certain I will not achieve my 10 lbs by V-Day but I am gonna give it hell trying.

Hope everyone is on target.

Big Bear hug 2 ya Kellch. :cry:

Later.
  • kellch
    NNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

U all might have heard that shout at 7 am this morning when I stepped on the scale. The highest it got in Wisconsin this weekend was 9 degrees so I was not near as active as I normally would B. They feed us like U would not believe and I ate like U would not believe. Bad Bad Bad Bad. :sad: I gained 4 lbs over the weekend.

I meet a 2 new friends this weekend, acid reflux and indigestion. I had it bad Saturday night, it felt like a balloon was inside my chest and something kept adding air to it and the pressure on my ribs was painfull. So like U Landon I was reminded this weekend why I must change.

I am certain I will not achieve my 10 lbs by V-Day but I am gonna give it hell trying.

Hope everyone is on target.

Big Bear hug 2 ya Kellch. :cry:

Later.

Alot of that is probably water weight :flowerforyou: You may have gained a lb or two but 4 is a lot of calories. I doubt you did that. Just jump back on it and keep fightin :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Hug right back atcha :flowerforyou:
  • kellch

:smooched:
This discussion has been closed.