So im not new but im lonely ;D

Options
Iv lost 55 pounds in the past 6 months using this site and really dont have many friends here.

Recently got a fitbit so if you have one to thats cool, If not i lost all my weight through diet and basic walking a few times a week.

im 5 ft 3 175 pounds currently, No real goal but im guessing 30-50 more to go. Whenever im happy with my body shape ill stop :p

Anyone wanna chat :)? feel free to message me

Replies

• bobfernandes
    bobfernandes Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the weight loss so far!! I'm with you in that I don't have many people to talk to but don't let it stop you from your goals. You look great and as long as you feel that way, that's all that counts.
  • bigcountry0430
    bigcountry0430 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    55 pounds in 6 months? That's outstanding!!!
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    Mike_take2 wrote: »
    55 pounds in 6 months? That's outstanding!!!

Thanks :D Most of it was at the start but been steadily losing 1.5 pounds a week since. With about a month stall, But the stall wasnt as bad as i thought numbers on the site dont lie considering i dont change my weight on here until iv been below the weight consistently for a week :p
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    O i also just realized i literally just hit 6 months 4 days ago :o Happy 6 months to meeeee
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!
  • jeangerrard231
    jeangerrard231 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Amazing results
  • fanosatchmo
    fanosatchmo Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    "Whenever im happy with my body shape ill stop"

I really like that.
  • sheenasamdog681
    sheenasamdog681 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi well done so far! You smashing it if want to message please feel free to take care JayeMiss :-)
  • vikinglander
    vikinglander Posts: 1,547 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am always happy to share the Path with those who are also walking it with serious intent. Feel free to add me as a friend. I am online daily (mostly) and I will always respond to messages, comments, 'Likes', etc.

You have made remarkable progress and you look great! I love that you say "Whenever I'm happy with my body shape I'll stop". That is a GREAT attitude! and it unchains you from the scale.

• michael1976_ca
    michael1976_ca Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    Wow congrats and happy six month log in. Feel free to add me to
  • JustKen74
    JustKen74 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!
  • swrockstar
    swrockstar Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Doing great. Keep it up and push forward.
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    NiveaSoG wrote: »
    Which fitbit do you have?

Charge 2 :)
  • JaydedMiss
    Options
    "Whenever im happy with my body shape ill stop"

I really like that.
    You have made remarkable progress and you look great! I love that you say "Whenever I'm happy with my body shape I'll stop". That is a GREAT attitude! and it unchains you from the scale.

Glad you guys think so XD Ill always be heavier thn most girls would be happy being XD Iv accepted im curvy and thick. Just want to be a healthier thick XD

• heathervallon
    heathervallon Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HI. I'm new here and I have no-one as well. I had a bad year - depression, divorce plus single parenting 2 kids and going to school full time and working FT - - gained 19 lbs in 12 months. A couple weeks ago I looked at myself in the mirror and decided that I wasn't happy with how I looked or felt so I joined MFP and have been logging diligently for a week now.

I am accountable with myself and with my kids, but I am in a town where I am lonely and have no-one to share my ups and downs with. Would love to have an online buddy to keep me honest. I am looking to a 30 lb loss in 5 months. (31 March is my date)
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3 too and my old "regular" weight was right about where you are now. Congratulations on the loss! That took some discipline!
  • ItzLahLah2u
    ItzLahLah2u Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm on fitbit under the same name add me!!
  • dray776849
    dray776849 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hello I will enjoy chatting and I have a fitbit
  • shaazftw
    shaazftw Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Aw, well done, you're doing great! Feel free to add me! Xx