Replies

• Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I like Al Fresco too!
  • lilithsrose
    lilithsrose Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    If you have a Trader Joe's near you, you MUST try their Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage.
  • 11thChakra
    11thChakra Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Al Fresco

In Massachusetts I know it's at Hannaford and Shaw's

Really all flavors are great!
  • Wynterbourne
    Wynterbourne Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    I love Al Fresco's chicken sausage. They have many awesome flavors. They sell it raw or fully cooked. They also have some other products (meatballs, burgers, bacon, etc) that I haven't tried yet, but definitely will eventually.

alfrescoallnatural.com/products
  • doublexl845
    doublexl845 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Aidell's is so tasty and they have several different kinds. They're by the bacon in most grocery stores. My faves are the adoille and the chicken and apple. They have Italian meatballs too that taste pretty awesome.
    http://www.aidells.com/

I agree, these are the best I've had. They were sampling them at Costco in my area and I had to get them. Check it out if they have it in your area.
  • jenchamb1
    jenchamb1 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Gianelli brand at Wegmans, both hot and mild. I think they may be turkey though. Approx 90 calories a link. Delicious.
  • mccraee
    mccraee Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I like the Isernos brand here in the PNW.

But I also buy Penzey's sausage spice on-line and use that to make my own Italian & breakfast sausage patties and it is really good.
  • beaglady
    beaglady Posts: 1,362 Member
    Options
    For those of you who grind your own sausage, do you include the skin or other source of fat? I haven't liked the texture of homemade sausage that's too lean.
  • AngryViking1970
    AngryViking1970 Posts: 2,847 Member
    Options
    jenchamb1 wrote: »
    Gianelli brand at Wegmans, both hot and mild. I think they may be turkey though. Approx 90 calories a link. Delicious.

Love the Gianelli sausages! They come in pork and turkey and both are equally delicious.
  • delicaterealms
    delicaterealms Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    not sure but i've always eaten applegate products. i'm not really a fan of meat unless i'm looking to up some nutrients/macros.
  • MelissaThe1st
    MelissaThe1st Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    53865E4A-4DD7-B268-48D5-87490EC9E341-1916.jpeg

love this stuff!
  • NaturalNancy
    NaturalNancy Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I like Applegate chicken sausages, they come in a variety of flavors.
    I get them at Whole Foods, I'm sure other stores sell them too.
  • murph155
    murph155 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Al Fresco's are great. There is also a Polish deli not far from me that makes their own Kielbasa, and they've been making chicken apple sausage for years. Out of this world!
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    I am addicted to Sabatino's smoked mozzarella and garlic. I get them at Costco and they are the absolute best chicken sausages I have ever eaten. I buy them every time we get groceries!
    Edit: It's smoked mozzarella garlic and artichoke actually. Lol
  • tahxirez
    tahxirez Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Gianelli, you'd never know it was chicken or turkey sausage. Sometimes I make my own "bulk" sausage by seasoning ground turkey or chicken. Its pretty good in a pinch (i add just a touch of bacon fat to it to keep it moist.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    rhaiin wrote: »
    If you have a Trader Joe's near you, you MUST try their Sweet Apple Chicken Sausage.

agree!