Help and motivation needed

Options
Hi I'm Wendy and I am so disappointed in myself. I lost 1 1/2 stone which was great but then I started doing a lot more exercise and as a result have been eating too much. I gave myself a talking to this morning and have vowed to stick with logging every single day and working to get to where I want to be. I would LOVE to have lots of friends to keep me on track. I will do the same for you :)

Replies

• JMS11366
    JMS11366 Posts: 7 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi Wendy. I'm Jill. I have been on mfp for a few years on and off. More off lately. Like you I had lost 1 1/2 stone then I lost my dog, my brother and my mum within a few months of each other and began comfort eating. I've put on 11lbs. I need to focus and start again. I'm planning on Monday as day one. Good luck on your journey. We can do it.
  • livgrins
    livgrins Posts: 2 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Hi Wendy! I'm Olivia, a freshman starting college. Stress and poor diet has lead me to gain 15 lbs in around three months. I can't afford a new wardrobe and due to having a slim bone structure (I'm Asian) I am starting to have some health problems along with the added poundage ✌️️ I really struggle with staying accountable for myself, and I'd love to be one of your many buddies! Best of luck to us all! I'm starting (again) tomorrow :)
  • newme7512
    newme7512 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, congratulations to all of you for making yourself a priority! I have been logging my food and consistantly exercising for about 2 weeks now and although I do not know if I have lost any weight, I definitely feel lighter. I would love to join the journey with all of you and could use some support myself. Send me an invite if you would like, we can do this!