-100lbs and 40 more to go! (Pics)

Options

Replies

• ramos10_2
    ramos10_2 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    lorrpb wrote: »
    Congrats! We are similar. 5' 7". Started at 301. Took 14 months to lose 100. Toral loss now 148. Just into maintenance range & trying to shave off the few lbs to get to the bottom of mm you range. Keep it going girl!

Congrats! That is amazing (:
  • VTorres26
    VTorres26 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Great job on the weight loss! Any advice / tips on how you got going?
  • blwelch1
    blwelch1 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    ramos10_2 wrote: »
    Thank you everyone! But as a disclaimer, I am not really a patriots fan *gasp lol, my bf loves football so I gotta wear the shirt at times.

That is funny... i was going to say, you look so beautiful in all the pictures except with the patriots shirt.... jk
  • 100toloose
    100toloose Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You look amazing.. How did you do it? Can you share?
  • LaDiiHeArT
    LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! You look even more beautiful then before!!!! Very inspiring and motivating!
  • tag2013
    tag2013 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Great job.....you look amazing!!!
  • ramos10_2
    Options
    @VTorres26 and @100toloose I started off with just eating healthier foods that I would cook but I didn't start going to the gym until a couple of months after I started because quite frankly I was intimidated by it and knew that I would not be able to last long, but now I go to the gym 4x a week. This gives me a bit of wiggle room for cheat meals (I also learned that cheat days are not wise for me so cheat meals or desserts work best because I control myself more that way). Feel free to message me with any specific questions!
  • ramos10_2
    Options
    tag2013 wrote: »

thank you so much!! every day is a struggle though!
  • PokerChris
    PokerChris Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I love your makeup, too.
  • drivennightrunner87
    drivennightrunner87 Posts: 302 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ramos10_2 wrote: »
    tag2013 wrote: »

thank you so much!! every day is a struggle though!

what do you mean by struggle? like it's a struggle not to overeat the yummy, not-so-healthy stuff? one thing that helps is to fill up on protein--eggs *u can make an omelet and add spinach/mushrooms, etc., use extra virgin oils like olive/coconut, low fat cheese, grilled chicken, grassfed beef, raw nuts/nut butters, high-quality vanilla or chocolate protein powder + almond milk + frozen banana slices--add pb2 powder if u like, a turkey ham sandwich with avocado/tomatoes and greens using hummus as the spread on 100% whole grain bread, fruit like mixed berries and granny smith apples (high in fiber)...the earlier the better on the above + it's all filling and healthier......it's so much easier to grab chips, cookies, pizza, fast food when i let myself get really hungry...but the thing is, the effect they have on my brain makes it a lottttt easier to overeat them /:

also: something that help me at night is telling myself that FOOD isn't a pleasure med, it's FUEL for my brain and body to work optimally and now it's time to rest so i really don't need anymore since i had an appropriate/reasonable amount for the day already
  • drivennightrunner87
    Options
    and sticking to an exercise/lifting routine consistently (i'm sure u do!) helps a lot, esp. mood-wise!
  • dearcassandrab
    dearcassandrab Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    You are seriously gorgeous before and after. :love: great job!!!! I'm 21 pounds away from my Goal of 200 lbs! Feels so far away.
  • ThatJohanna
    ThatJohanna Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous girl! May I ask how tall you are? Your losing in all the right areas, keep it up
  • drivennightrunner87
    Options
    You are seriously gorgeous before and after. :love: great job!!!! I'm 21 pounds away from my Goal of 200 lbs! Feels so far away.

Sweet goal! One day at a time--you'll get there sooner than u think!
  • dray776849
    dray776849 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful
  • ramos10_2
    Options
    Gorgeous girl! May I ask how tall you are? Your losing in all the right areas, keep it up

Thank you!! I'm 5'8ish
  • Paschen81
    Paschen81 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! I'm 299 and size 24. My goal is to get to 150 and a size 16. Your success is an inspiration to me.
  • ramos10_2
    Options
    Paschen81 wrote: »
    Awesome job! I'm 299 and size 24. My goal is to get to 150 and a size 16. Your success is an inspiration to me.

It's is very doable!! When you fall back just keep moving forward, persistence will win!
  • ramos10_2
    Options

It's took me a while to get out of the 210s once I got there but don't give up! Just keep on pushing!
  • Laurie6578
    Laurie6578 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Beautiful, a hundred pound loss is a major accomplishment, FEEL PROUD!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!