Melting hearts

Options
When I was in school there was a boy who used to say I was fat now I am motivated and want to lose weight to make him jealous and like me but I have no idea how I'm going to how you say rip his heart out and shut it into pieces can anyone help me do this B)

Replies

• JoellPowers
    JoellPowers Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    If that if your only motivation at this point, go for it. Keep going until you love it.
  • TreyTnt9
    TreyTnt9 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hold old are you?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,959 Member
    Options
    How old are you now?
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    Revenge: the great motivater!
  • Mike_take2
    Mike_take2 Posts: 2,150 Member
    Options
    On the real, though, to be successful and maintain that level of success, you have to do it for yourself, all the other stuff might seem nice, but it is not self attaining
  • nutmegoreo
    nutmegoreo Posts: 15,532 Member
    Options
    kileyc8214 wrote: »
    When I was in school there was a boy who used to say I was fat now I am motivated and want to lose weight to make him jealous and like me but I have no idea how I'm going to how you say rip his heart out and shut it into pieces can anyone help me do this B)

He'll just find something else to make fun of you. Some people are jerks. You can't change that. You can make changes for yourself though.
  • Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    Yeah... no.
  • kileyc8214
    kileyc8214 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Why would my age matter?
  • kileyc8214
    kileyc8214 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm also doing it for myself too but that is one of my motivations
  • KyleGrace8
    KyleGrace8 Posts: 2,205 Member
    Options
    Honestly just do you and if he ever sends you a fb message or a note or however the kids are doing it these days just tell him you're already dating his dad, end it with calling him "son". (do not actually get with his dad, this has been a joke)
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Options
    Why would my age matter?

Depending on how old you are there are different ways to "rip his heart out".
  • TreyTnt9
    TreyTnt9 Posts: 104 Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Why would my age matter?

Because your original post sounds like it came from a ten year old. :/
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options
    Oh honey. That just sounds like a really sad life. Just let it go. Don't give him another thought - that truly is the best revenge.
  • trigden1991
    trigden1991 Posts: 4,658 Member
    Options
    Also you have to be 18 to use this website.