Mid point.....

Options
I see myself hitting the mid point where its getting more difficult for me.... To hot to ride th bike (heat index has been about 100-105, but I still try to ride my bike as much as I can, I find myself not "counting calories" as much... I do still stick to what I know is in my caloric intake, however, I do get to the point where "well this chinese food wont hurt me because I've been doing good" or whatever the excuse is. I'm down 32 lbs, but I have about 30 more to go.... Started at 206 and I want to be in the 140s... that would be perfect, but as this heat hits me its sooooo hard to get motivated when i really cant exercise as its so hot and I take my 5 year old daughter with.... any suggestions on the mid point blues as I call them?:happy:

Replies

• Ginger1384
    Ginger1384 Posts: 42
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one having a problem with the heat. Every time I step outside the heat takes my breath away.
  • cynthiaclark1000
    cynthiaclark1000 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I know its insane, even at 6pm its still in the mid to high 90s.... blah................
  • rs2361
    rs2361 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    What about doing the 30 day shred or something that you can do in your house?
  • Alishaa18
    Alishaa18 Posts: 21
    Options
    I am totally in the same boat!!..I am staying under my calorie goal and I'm trying to exercise everyday and i can't lose anymore!!!...AARRGGHH!..I'm only 15 pounds away from my goal and i'm totally frustrated!
  • cynthiaclark1000
    Options
    I could do stuff on the kinetic... I've never really watched Jillian Michaels so I'm not really sure what the 30 day shred intails....
  • rure13
    rure13 Posts: 86
    Options
    It's been hot here lately too so I've started waking up earlier around 5:40am it's nice and cool then. The 30 day shred is awesome, you'll like it, it's only 20 minutes
  • cynthiaclark1000
    Options
    I'll have to look into it and if its only 20 minutes, how do you beat that? :happy:
  • cynthiaclark1000
    Options
    The eary morning thing is great to because I don't have to be at work till 8:30, so that might just work! I just love riding the bike... Its great exercise and trully fun to me :)
  • rure13
    Options
    I love riding my bike too, it's way more fun than any other exercise (:
  • cynthiaclark1000
    Options
    Agrred, I think I'm going to get up early tomorrow and ride then. That way I can still ride my bike and not worry if its too hot or bring my daughter with me, which adds about 50lbs to my bike ride... Her little role cage thing and all her toys plus her 35 lbs makes bike riding difficult when the wind is blowing! :) The good thing is that riding around my neighborhood twice is normally about 9 miles with lots of hills...
  • rure13
    Options
    9 miles wow that sounds like a good workout, good luck on you weight loss journey (:
  • cynthiaclark1000
    Options
    Thanks! You too!