Looking for supportive friends

Options
diana_marie8302
diana_marie8302 Posts: 84 Member
edited November 2016 in Motivation and Support
I'm 33, near Milwaukee, WI, and T minus 10 months until my wedding. I'm looking for people that log in pretty regularly and can help motivate and support me and I would do the same for you. I'm really trying hard to lose weight for my wedding but also keep it off after as well as tone up. Feel free to add me :) I'm also looking for an accountibilibuddy or a few! Thanks!

Replies

• the_new_robin2016
    the_new_robin2016 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Totally in the same boat minus the wedding part lol. But in need of support and motivation!
  • araromi2
    araromi2 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Don't make the wedding your motivation...i did...then within 2 months of being married I gained 20 pounds off the 50 Id lost...then a yr later got pregnant and gained 60 pounds...
  • txtransplant16
    txtransplant16 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm also in the same boat as you, wedding TBD but I have a lot of weight I'd like to lose so I'd love some "accountabilibuddies" as you put it :)
  • dejavuohlala
    dejavuohlala Posts: 1,821 Member
    Options
    I'm 33, near Milwaukee, WI, and T minus 10 months until my wedding. I'm looking for people that log in pretty regularly and can help motivate and support me and I would do the same for you. I'm really trying hard to lose weight for my wedding but also keep it off after as well as tone up. Feel free to add me :) I'm also looking for an accountibilibuddy or a few! Thanks!

Diane congrats on the forthcoming wedding. You can do this stick with it no matter what and log everything and everyday. I'm willing you on good luck
  • oceanvixen79
    oceanvixen79 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Getting married this year too...would love to look fierce in my dress (of course) but I also need to lock myself into better habits. I had one personal trainer tell me that the fiancé and I "are not nutritionally intimate" because he can eat twice what I eat and drink beer and still not gain any weight...grrr....
  • JAsbabe2131
    JAsbabe2131 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Would love to buddy up! I'm getting back into the swing of my routine after having a baby..10 months ago :o I really love seeing others activities on my news feed. It gives me a lot of motivation and I can share my weight loss and NSV with others striving too.
  • Shellsbells1985
    Shellsbells1985 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm looking for buddies who can keep me motivated on the hardest of days. In return I'll do the same for you. We've got this!
  • ewunia99
    ewunia99 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi Folks! I'm looking for more active friends on MFP to join me and help keep each other going towards our goals. I'll add some of you, feel free to add me as well! Looking to be more healthy even as we get to the new year and beyond.
  • popo0509
    popo0509 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Hi! Anyone can add me as well, I'm looking for more active friends for motivational support. Thanks!