Comment here if you want more friends!!

Options

Replies

• kazala
    kazala Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I don't seem to be able to add anyone anymore, mfp has changed again... Can't figure it out .. Doh
  • rose9110
    rose9110 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Back on here (again) feel free to add!!! :)
  • jesshadley530
    jesshadley530 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    @ 759 day streak. Feel free to add! :)
  • fitness4thought1982
    Options
    Hi all add me if you want..I don't know how to add as I'm new here :-)
  • celumie
    celumie Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me ! Looking to lose about 30 pounds :D
  • Mecklar75
    Mecklar75 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Add Me!
  • determined_rob
    determined_rob Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • GoodEggEm
    GoodEggEm Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Add me :)
  • bwilli4211
    bwilli4211 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm new here so I need a good support system
  • lelevaga89
    lelevaga89 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Fairly new here!! Welcome to add me :)
  • GrumpyDumpty
    GrumpyDumpty Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    So starting again, had s goal for a holiday, which I smashed, lost 100 pounds. Rebounded and got very lazy, tommoro is my day 1. Happy to take new friends. Feel free to add me.
  • sincerely_j3ss
    sincerely_j3ss Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Feel find to add..just starting bbg
  • porkyafterpregnancy
    Options
    Hi all. I'm 31 and from Yorkshire UK. I am 4.5 weeks away from giving birth to my first child and I have put on sooooo much weight. I've taken the eating for two thing to the next level and now realising what ive done am trying to get myself into a better health and fitness routine before he arrives.

Obviously im not intending to lose any weight for now but I do want to start being healthier as it's starting to get me down. Even with 4 weeks left i think it's better late than never. So here I am.

Have used this app in the past and have always found the friends/support side of it really good. So if you want to add me as a friend so we can help each other stay on track then please do xxx
  • cfritch2171
    cfritch2171 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! I am starting over again and would love some friends to keep me motivated! I started a new account last month and somehow it got deleted, so here I am again!

I have about 80 lbs to lose and would love friends for mutual motivation and encouragement!
  • absent_keys
    absent_keys Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Could always use a friend to keep me on track :) here to help motivate anyone also.
  • BootyShakingBadAss
    BootyShakingBadAss Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    I could always use some more friends :)
  • Grathiael
    Grathiael Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm actually new here. And I would love to have more friends. So please feel free to add me. Thanks. :)
  • Laura93_
    Laura93_ Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've tried (and failed) on here a few times! But this time I'm determined to shift some weight, and I'd love some friends! :smile:
  • kcol925
    kcol925 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am making a fresh start here, adding friends, reading blogs, giving and receiving encouragement. On a mission to lower my weight and my blood pressure. Add me :)
  • gatzke123
    gatzke123 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Looking to loose a few pounds by my New Years snowboard trip. Add me if ya want.