looking for support on this journey

Options
amobeth
amobeth Posts: 4 Member
Im a busy mom of a busy 3 year old. Im trying to lose about 50 pounds to make myself happier and to be a better mom for my son. I am on a low carb diet and so far so good. Im just looking to find people with similar goals to help with motivation both ways, I also feel like joinging a group like his makes me have more accountability for my goals. Good luck to everyone!

Replies

• wbond
    wbond Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the family....
  • lval82
    lval82 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I just joined last week and it's definitely making me more aware of what I'm eating and when I don't work out. Feel free to add me!
  • LadyPHX
    LadyPHX Posts: 52
    Options
    I am looking to lose 50 pounds myself. Feel free to add me as a friend, and I hope you find all the information and support you need to reach your weight loss goals. (HUG)
  • CarolALeBrun
    CarolALeBrun Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I was here before, dropped about 15-20 lbs and then fell off the wagon, gained it all back and some. Want to drop 70 lbs by Feb so add me to your list and we will keep each other honest ... lol.
  • IceFaith
    IceFaith Posts: 81
    Options
    I've been here for a lil over a year. I've lost about 45 lbs. I took a break over the spring cuz life just got crazy. I gained back about 5 lbs or so and started back again. I'd like to loose another 20-25 lbs.

Feel free to add me if you wish :)